Phrozen’s Beige Low-Irritation Resins are specifically made to print 3D parts with precision and accuracy. This particular resin produces durable models for a variety of applications, including dental models, engineering parts, and product prototyping.
As a bonus, Phrozen’s Beige Low-Irritation Resins are easy on the skin, allowing you to have direct contact with the printed models once they have cured.
Weight: 500g per bottle
XY Resolution: 50 µm
Recommended Layer Height: 30-100 um
Way to Rinse: Clean with alcohol spray with an air gun. DO NOT immerse the model into alcohol for a long time.
- Use and preserve resins in room temperature, dark, and ventilated conditions.
- Shake well before use.
- After printing, store used resins in a closed & opaque bottle. Avoid mixing used resin with new resin.
- Keep resin away from kids and away from direct sunlight exposure.
- Wear gloves and masks during the operation of resins. Wash with plenty of water if you get direct skin contact or eye contact with resins.
- DO NOT dump resin. Please cure it and treat it as general plastic garbage.
The purchase price does not include tariffs and shipping costs. The shipping cost will vary from country to country, please view our check-out page for the exact cost. Customers will be responsible for customs clearance.
If there is a manufacturing defect, you can return the product within 14 calendar days from the date received or exchange the product within 30 calendar days from the date received. Your item(s) must be unused and in the same condition as received with the original packaging in order to be eligible for a return. For more details, please refer to our Returns & Refund policy page.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com.