Phrozen Beige Low-Irritation Dental Resin for 3D Printing
Lead time: 1 week
Phrozen Beige Low-Irritation 3D Printer Resins are specifically made for dental parts with precision and accuracy. Phrozen Beige Low-Irritation resin produces for a variety of applications, including dental models, engineering parts, and product prototyping. As a bonus, Phrozen Beige Low-Irritation Resins are safe on the skin, allowing you to use them as a dental resin.
- 【High Precision & Low Shrinkage】Phrozen Beige Low-Irritation Resin has low shrinkage characteristics, the printed objects will not deform & warp, suitable for printing precise parts.
- 【Low irritation】 Phrozen Beige Low-Irritation Resin is non-cytotoxic (certified byISO-10993-5)without heavy metals.
- 【High Flexural Strength】 Phrozen Beige Low-Irritation Resin has a flexural strength of 90 MPa, suitable for load-bearing models.
- 【Wide Range of Applications】 The printed products are hard and tough, suitable for general models and dental models.
- Weight: 500g per bottle
- Density: 1.16 g/cm3
- Viscosity: 700-800 cps
- Surface Hardness: 75 Shore D
- Flexural Strength: 90 MPa
Flexural Modulus: 2330 MPa
*All specifications have been tested in a laboratory. Please note that certain specifications may be subject to change without prior notice.
- Make sure to preserve resin at room temperature. Store in dark and ventilated conditions.
- After printing, please keep used resins in a closed & opaque bottle. Avoid mixing used resin with new resin.
- Keep resin away from kids and away from direct sunlight exposure.
- Wear gloves and masks when using resins. If this chemical contacts the skin or eye, wash with plenty of water.
- DO NOT dump resin. Please cure it and treat it as general plastic garbage.
Shipping & Tariff
In certain countries, you may require a chemical import license for purchasing resins. Please click here for more details.
Phrozen currently only provides shipment services with FedEx and UPS.
The purchase price does not include tariffs and shipping costs. Please note that we WILL NOT be providing a refund if a customer refuses to collect (or returns) their product(s) due to customs fees/duties and/or other related costs.
Customers will be responsible for customs clearance in all countries except Thailand and Brazil. For customers in those countries, we are going to charge you in advance and pay on your behalf for any duties and taxes that are due on products purchased.
Please note that the shipping cost will vary from country to country, please view our check-out page for the exact cost.