Perfect for both industrial users and 3D printing enthusiasts. It offers outstanding printability, toughness, and precision at a competitive price. Achieve your 3D printing goals with ease and quality.
- Moderate Strength and Resilience: Tough and impact-resistant, it’s ideal for models that require outstanding durability, even on thin parts.
- High Detail Performance: Showcase great details and accuracy even when printing intricate models or scaled-down prototypes.
- Versatile Usage: Suitable for various uses, including prototype developments, scale models, and more for all your 3D printing needs with anti-coagulate properties.
- Weight: 0.5kg /1kg/ 5kg per bottle
- Density: 1.11 g/cm3
- Viscosity: 130~180cP
- Surface Hardness: 75~80Shore D
- Tensile Stress at Break: 35.8MPa
- Tensile modulus: 2200 MPa
- Elongation at Break, EAB: 17.7%
- Notched Izod Impact：66.4 J/m
- HDT at 0.45 MPa: 57℃
*All specifications have been tested in a laboratory. Certain specifications are subject to change without prior notice. For the latest update, please refer to Phrozen’s official website.
- To clean, spray with alcohol and dry it with an air compression gun. DO NOT immerse the model in alcohol for an extended period.
- Use and preserve resins at room temperature in dark and ventilated conditions.
- Shake well before each use.
- After printing, please keep used resins in a closed & opaque bottle. Avoid mixing used resin with a new resin.
- Keep resin away from kids and direct sunlight exposure.
- Wear gloves and masks when handling resins. Wash with plenty of water in case of direct contact with skin or eyes.
- DO NOT dump resin directly. Please cure and treat it as general plastic garbage.
- After receiving your Phrozen resins, we strongly recommend that you finish them as soon as possible since unopened resins only have a shelf life of one year.
- Post-processing note: For best results, please allow your print to dry for 40 to 60 minutes after washing, then post-cure for 30 minutes on each side.
- Minor color differences between the printed parts and website pictures do not impact the final performances.
Shipping & Tariff
- In certain countries, you may require a chemical import license for purchasing resins. Please click here for more details.
- Phrozen currently only provides shipment services with FedEx and UPS.
- The purchase price does not include tariffs and shipping costs. Please note that we WILL NOT be providing a refund if a customer refuses to collect (or returns) their product(s) due to customs fees/duties and/or other related costs.
- Customers will be responsible for customs clearance in all countries except Thailand and Brazil. For customers in those countries, we are going to charge you in advance and pay on your behalf for any duties and taxes that are due on products purchased.
- Please note that the shipping cost will vary from country to country, please view our check-out page for the exact cost.
- For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy page, or contact us at email@example.com.