Ideal Protection for 3D Printing Enthusiasts
Phrozen Professional 3D Printing Gloves are made of powder-free nitrile to offer better protection and safety for every 3D printing enthusiast. As an essential part of your 3D printing process, these gloves are thicker and are resistant to corrosion or breakage even when exposed to alcohol or other chemicals for a long time. Designed with an anti-slip design, it ensures easy handling of objects during 3D printing.
Keeping you safe in every step of your 3D printing process.
- Disposable: Reduce the risk of contaminating uncured models when printing with various resins.
High Elasticity: With excellent elasticity, it’s stretchable without easily breaking.
- Anti-Slip Fingertips Design: Enhance grip and control, especially when handling delicate models. In addition, it’s also touchscreen friendly.
- Higher Quality, Extra Durable: Thicker and less prone to corrosion or breakage, it can sustain long exposure to alcohol and other chemicals compared to others on the market while protecting you from sharp edges on unfinished models.
- Powder-Free, Latex-Free: Both latex-free and powder-free, it’s an excellent choice even for those with sensitive skin.
- Material: Nitrile
- Size: L (24 x 11 cm) ± 0.1 cm
- Packaging Size: L24 x W12.5 x H7.5 cm
- Quantity: 100
- Color: Black
- Sterility: Non-sterile
Shipping & Tariff
- Please note that tax and tariffs are not included in the price.
- Please note that we WILL NOT be providing a refund if a customer refuses to collect (or returns) their product(s) due to customs fees/duties and/or other related costs.
Return & Warranty
- According to the Consumer Protection Act, you have the option to request a refund within a period of 13 days. However, please note that the refund does not cover the shipping fees and tax/VAT charges. To initiate the refund process, you need to submit a request to the Phrozen Support Center within this 13-day timeframe. It is important to ensure that the product is returned in its original condition, and the entire batch order must be sent back. For more details, please refer to our Refund Policy page.
- All products purchased from the official website of Phrozen are warranted under different terms. Phrozen offers a one-year warranty for all our products except consumables and components; this includes the LCD screen and the FEP film. LCD screens for the Sonic Mighty 8K, Sonic Mini 8K, Sonic Mega 8K, Sonic Mini 4K, and Sonic 4K are covered under a 3-month warranty. For more details, please refer to our Warranty page.
*Kind reminder: We would suggest pairing our printers with Phrozen's resins to prevent surface paint damage. If a problem occurs, please feel free to contact our support team.