Phrozen Castable Resin W20 Green is developed for reliable casting with clean burnout and zero ash content. It is designed for both jewelry and dental casting, specifically fine and delicate features such as milgrain, micro claw, and wired patterns plus engraved and raised text.
- 20% wax content.
- Formulated for casting light to medium pieces.
- Low shrinkage, high precision. Produces prints with smooth and crisp surface finishing.
- With a minimal number of gates, you can easily cast anything you desire. Set up your printed models and clean up casted 3D models effortlessly.
- No foul nor strong odor.
- Safety Data Sheet - Download here
- XY resolution：0.050 mm
- Shake well before use.
- Check your recommended resin profiles parameters according to your 3D printer. Click here to find your resin profile.
- We recommend washing your prints with 95% IPA and drying it with an air gun.
- Note: Please don’t soak your prints in 95% IPA for over 30 seconds at a time.
- Weight: 500g per bottle
- Viscosity: 190-250 cP
- Density: 1.07 g/cm3
- Surface Hardness: 65 Shore D
- Verified clean burnout with these investments: "Prestige Optima", "Plasticast" and "Ultravest Maxx"
- Ash content: 0.0-0.1% (ASTM E1131; TGA)
*All specifications have been tested in a laboratory. Please note that certain specifications may be subject to change without prior notice.
- Make sure to preserve resin at room temperature. Store in dark and ventilated conditions.
- After printing, please keep used resins in a closed & opaque bottle. Avoid mixing used resin with new resin.
- Keep resin away from kids and away from direct sunlight exposure.
- Wear gloves and masks when using resins. If this chemical contacts the skin or eye, wash with plenty of water.
- DO NOT dump resin. Please cure it and treat it as general plastic garbage.
- After receiving your Phrozen resins, we strongly recommend using them ASAP as unopened resins only have a shelf life of one year.
Shipping & Tariff
- In certain countries, you may require a chemical import license for purchasing resins. Please click here for more details.
- Phrozen currently only provides shipment services with FedEx and UPS.
- The purchase price does not include tariffs and shipping costs. Please note that we WILL NOT be providing a refund if a customer refuses to collect (or returns) their product(s) due to customs fees/duties and/or other related costs.
- Customers will be responsible for customs clearance in all countries except Thailand and Brazil. For customers in those countries, we are going to charge you in advance and pay on your behalf for any duties and taxes that are due on products purchased.
- Please note that the shipping cost will vary from country to country, please view our check-out page for the exact cost.
- For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy page.