5x Impact Endurance Power
Partnered with Loctite ®，Phrozen ONYX Impact Plus offers 5x impact-resistant power for heavy-duty daily projects and engineering applications.
- 【Shockproof & Unbreakable】Ultra-high impact resistance to withstand even the most vigorous attacks continuously.
- 【Incredibly Strong Weight Endurance】With extreme weight endurance power, objects printed with Phrozen ONYX Impact Plus can carry loads of more than 150kg.
- 【Bendable and Resilient Material】Highly durable and resilient, Phrozen Onyx Impact Plus will maintain its integrity to always return to its original shape.
- Weight: 1kg per bottle
- Viscosity: 1800-2000 cP
- Surface Hardness: 72 Shore D
- Tensile Stress at Break: 30.6 MPa
- Young’s Modulus: 943 MPa
- Elongation at Break: 90 %
- Notched Izod Impact: 137 J/m
- Shore D Hardness (5s): 72 D
- Solid Density: 1.3 g/cm3
- Liquid Density: 1.05 g/cm3
- HDT at 0.45 MPa: 52 °C
- Flexural Modulus: 977 MPa
*All specifications have been tested in a laboratory. Please note that certain specifications may be subject to change without prior notice.
- To clean, spray with alcohol and dry it with an air compression gun. DO NOT immerse the model in alcohol for an extended period.
- Use and preserve resins at room temperature in dark and ventilated conditions.
- Shake well before each use.
- After printing, please keep used resins in a closed & opaque bottle. Avoid mixing used resin with a new resin.
- Keep resin away from kids and direct sunlight exposure.
- Wear gloves and masks when handling resins. Wash with plenty of water in case of direct contact with skin or eyes.
- DO NOT dump resin directly. Please cure and treat it as general plastic garbage.
- After receiving your Phrozen resins, we strongly recommend that you finish them as soon as possible since unopened resins only have a shelf life of one year.
- Post-processing note: For best results, please allow your print to dry for 40 to 60 minutes after washing, then post-cure for 30 minutes on each side.
- Minor color differences between the printed parts and website pictures do not impact the final performances.
Shipping & Tariff
- In certain countries, you may require a chemical import license for purchasing resins. Please click here for more details.
- Phrozen currently only provides shipment services with FedEx and UPS.
- The purchase price does not include tariffs and shipping costs. Please note that we WILL NOT be providing a refund if a customer refuses to collect (or returns) their product(s) due to customs fees/duties and/or other related costs.
- Customers will be responsible for customs clearance in all countries except Thailand and Brazil. For customers in those countries, we are going to charge you in advance and pay on your behalf for any duties and taxes that are due on products purchased.
- Please note that the shipping cost will vary from country to country, please view our check-out page for the exact cost.
- For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy page, or contact us at email@example.com.