All products purchased from the official website of Phrozen are warranted under different terms. Phrozen offers a one-year warranty for all our products except consumables and components; this includes the paraLED UV lights, LCD screen, FEP film, and build platform. All LCD screens for the Sonic Mini, Sonic Mini 4K, and Sonic 4K are covered under a 3-month warranty.
Any damage caused by human factors, accidents, misuse of the product, unauthorized alteration and/or change of parts or components of the product shall not be covered by the warranty.
Please note that the warranty will become invalid if you dismantle and/or reassemble any Phrozen resin 3D printer without instructions from our official support team. We are not responsible for repairing any 3D printers purchased from our resellers.
The warranty period begins from the date the order arrives and ends at the date of expiration of the warranty period. No warranty is offered for products that have exceeded their warranty period.
Following conditions are not covered under warranty, and applicable conditions may include, but are not limited to the following conditions listed below:
- Warranty has expired
- Products without solid proof of purchase
- Products obtained by illegal means
- Orders cannot be exchanged after 30 days of arrival
- Adapted and/or disassembled without instructions from Phrozen support team
- Damaged by unexpected outside forces
- Damage from improper operation
- Purchase of product made from an illegitimate platform or secondhand sales