Phrozen’s new Aqua-Gray 4K resin is designed to showcase 3D models in high resolution and works best with the new Sonic Mini 4K 3D Printer. The formula is created to allow every designer to print the exact replica of their designs with the added benefits of no shrinkage and low odor.
Note: Phrozen's Aqua-Gray 4K resin works best with our Sonic Mini 4K to create an exact replica of your designs in 4K resolution, place your order today. *Aqua-Gray 4K, 1KG is out of stock now, after payment the lead time needs 2weeks.
- Way to Rinse: Clean with alcohol spray with air gun. DO NOT immerse model into alcohol for long time.
- Use and preserve resins in room temperature, and in dark and ventilated conditions
- Shake well before each use
- After printing, please keep used resins in a closed & opaque bottle. Avoid mixing used resin with a new resin.
- Keep resin away from kids and away from direct sunlight exposure
- Wear gloves and masks during operation of resins. Wash with plenty of water if you get direct skin contact or eye contact with resins.
- DO NOT dump resin. Please cure it and treat it as general plastic garbage.
Shipping And Tariff
The purchase price does not include tariffs and shipping costs. The shipping cost will vary from country to country, please view our check-out page for the exact cost. Customers will be responsible for customs clearance.
If there is a manufacturing defect, you can return the product within 14 calendar days from the date received or exchange the product within 30 calendar days from the date received. Your item(s) must be unused and in the same condition as received with the original packaging in order to be eligible for a return. For more details, please refer to our Returns & Refund policy page.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.