With an extended printing area of 9.3" and a 22cm Z-axis, Sonic Mighty 4K empowers makers to print larger and more ambitious builds that match your exact designs.
But that's not all. Sonic Mighty 4K prints models in 4K quality, offers high-resolution printing at 52µm, and brings your most ambitious creations to life with crazy detail.
- Bigger & Better: Sonic Mighty 4K brings your most ambitious creations to life with a printing area of 9.3" and a 22cm Z-axis
- 4K Resolution: At 52µm, Sonic Mighty 4K prints out larger builds with extremely high-resolution
- Monochrome LCD Screen: Prints up to 4 times faster than traditional 3D printers, taking only two seconds to print one layer. 2000 working hours guaranteed for all LCD screens
- Multi-Resin Compatibility: Works best with Phrozen’s Aqua-Gray 4K, also compatible with 3rd party resins
- System: Phrozen OS
- Operation: 2.8in Touch Panel
- Slicer Software: CHITUBOX
- Connectivity: USB
- Technology: Resin 3D Printer - LCD Type
- LCD Specification: 9.3" 4K Mono LCD
- Light Source: 405nm ParaLED Matrix 2.0
- XY Resolution: 52µm
- Layer Thickness: 0.01-0.30mm
- Printing Speed: 80mm/ hour
- Power Requirement: AC100-240V~50/60Hz
- Printer Size: 28 x 28 x 44 cm
- Print Volume: 20 x 12.5 x 22 cm
- Printer Weight: 8kg
VAT Material: Plastic
Shipping & Tariff
After payment, the lead time is about 8 weeks. We are working around the clock to speed up the process to ensure that our users can receive their printers as soon as possible.
The purchase price does not include tariffs and shipping costs; if delivery is rejected due to tariffs, causing orders to be destroyed and/or returned to Taiwan, we will not bear any risks and costs incurred.
Customers will be responsible for customs clearance in all countries except India and Thailand. For customers in those countries, we are going to charge you in advance and pay on your behalf for any duties and taxes that are due on products purchased.
Please note that the shipping cost will vary from country to country, please view our check-out page for the exact cost.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com.
Return & Warranty
Products can be returned within 14 calendar days from the date received. Product(s) can be exchanged within 30 calendar days from the date you received it if there is a manufacturing defect. To be eligible for an exchange, your item(s) must be unused and in the same condition as received with the original packaging. For more details, please refer to our Returns & Refund policy page.
All products purchased from the official website of Phrozen are warranted under different terms. Phrozen offers a one-year warranty for all our products except consumables and components; this includes the paraLED UV lights, LCD screen, FEP film, and build platform. All LCD screens for the Sonic Mini, Sonic Mini 4K, and Sonic 4K are covered under a 3-month warranty. For more details, please refer to our Warranty page.