Phrozen’s new Aqua-Gray 4K resin is designed to showcase 3D models in high resolution and works best with the new Sonic Mini 4K 3D Printer. The formula is created to allow every designer to print the exact replica of their designs with the added benefits of no shrinkage and low odor.
Note: Phrozen's Aqua-Gray 4K resin works best with our Sonic Mini 4K to create an exact replica of your designs in 4K resolution, place your order today.
- Please use our resins and printers indoors under ventilated conditions.
- Avoid exposure to sunlight and indoor light.
- Please preserve our resin in a closed opaque bottle to avoid exposure to air.
- Do not mix used and non-used resin together.
- Please keep resin away from kids.
- Do not dump resin. Please cure it and treat/recycle it as general plastics garbage.
- Do not eat and swallow the resin.
- Wear goggles in avoid of eye contact to resin. Wash your eyes with water and go to hospital if necessary.
- Resin might cause slight irritation to the skin. Wear gloves when handling. Stop using it if you have an allergic reaction.
- Resin has a slight odor. We strongly suggest you use it under ventilated conditions.
- Suggested safety equipment: gloves, mask, goggles, and lab coat.
- Keep resin under room temperature(15 - 35 OC) and in dry conditions.
The purchase price does not include tariffs and shipping costs. The shipping cost will vary from country to country, please view our check-out page for the exact cost. Customers will be responsible for customs clearance.
If there is a manufacturing defect, you can return the product within 14 calendar days from the date received or exchange the product within 30 calendar days from the date received. Your item(s) must be unused and in the same condition as received with the original packaging in order to be eligible for a return. For more details, please refer to our Returns & Refund policy page.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com.