Phrozen Speed 3D Printing Resin
Lead time: 1 week
Print Up To 8X Faster
We specially formulated Phrozen Speed 3D Printing Resin to print up to 8x faster*, making it the ideal choice for printing large models like props and industrial prototypes.
【Print Huge Models Within 6 Hours】
In comparison to most commercial resins, Phrozen Speed 3D Printing Resin significantly reduces printing time to less than 6 hours for 24cm models, allowing for same-day modifications.
【Compatible With Various LCD 3D Printers】
Great for printing life-size cosplay props, masks, prototypes, shoes, or landscaping projects such as tabletop wargaming terrains.
- Safety Data Sheet (Download here)
- User guide (Download here)
- Resin Profile (Click here)
Note: Please ensure that your printer has been well calibrated, and start with a test print to ensure that you have the suitable parameters for your printing environment. Then adjust the parameters accordingly before proceeding to the real models.
- Weight: 1 kg per bottle
- Density: 1.10 g/cm3
- Viscosity: 235 cP
- Tensile Stress at Break: 25 MPa
- Young’s Modulus: 900 MPa
- Elongation at Break: 20 %
Surface Hardness: 79 Shore D
Notched Izod Impact: 6.31 J/m
*All specifications have been tested in a laboratory. Please note that certain specifications may be subject to change without prior notice.
- Rinse with alcohol spray and immediately dry with an air gun. DO NOT immerse the model in alcohol for a long time.
- Use and preserve resins in room temperature with dark and ventilated conditions.
- Shake well before each use
- After printing, please keep used resins in a closed & opaque bottle. Avoid mixing used resin with a new resin.
- Keep resin away from kids and away from direct sunlight exposure
- Wear gloves and masks during the operation of resins. Wash with plenty of water if you get direct skin contact or eye contact with resins.
- DO NOT dump resin. Please cure it and treat it as general plastic garbage.
- After receiving your Phrozen resins, we strongly recommend you finish it as soon as possible as unopened resins only have a shelf life of one year.
- Post-processing note: For best results, please allow your print to dry for 40 to 60 minutes after wash, then postcure on both sides, 30 minutes per side.
- Minor color differences between the printed parts and website pictures do not impact the final performances.
Shipping & Tariff
- In certain countries, you may require a chemical import license for purchasing resins. Please click here for more details.
- The purchase price does not include tariffs and shipping costs. Please note that we WILL NOT be providing a refund if a customer refuses to collect (or returns) their product(s) due to customs fees/duties and/or other related costs.
- Customers will be responsible for customs clearance in all countries except Thailand and Brazil. For customers in those countries, we are going to charge you in advance and pay on your behalf for any duties and taxes that are due on products purchased.
- Please note that the shipping cost will vary from country to country, please view our check-out page for the exact cost.
- For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy page.