Specially designed for casting, Phrozen’s Wax-like Castable Resins burn cleanly to provide reliable casting for all types of models, especially jewelry and dental parts.
It also provides low-shrinkage, high-precision printing, as well as low water absorption during the printing process, giving you more consistent results than other castable resins on the market.
Wax-Like Violet Castable Resin is currently out of stock, the lead time is approximately 3 weeks.
- Weight: 500g per bottle
- XY Resolution: 50 µm
- Recommended Layer Height: 30-100 um
- Ways to Rinse: Clean with alcohol spray with an air gun. DO NOT immerse models into alcohol for long periods of time.
- Use and preserve resins in room temperature, dark, and ventilated conditions.
- Shake well before use.
- When print finishes, keep used resins in closed & opaque bottles. Avoid mixing used resin with a new one.
- Keep resin away from kids and away from direct sunlight exposure.
- Wear gloves and masks during the use of resins. Wash with plenty of water if you get direct skin contact or eye contact with resins.
- DO NOT dump resin. Please cure it and treat it as general plastic garbage.
The purchase price does not include tariffs and shipping costs. The shipping cost will vary from country to country, please view our check-out page for the exact cost. Customers will be responsible for customs clearance.
If there is a manufacturing defect, you can return the product within 14 calendar days from the date received or exchange the product within 30 calendar days from the date received. Your item(s) must be unused and in the same condition as received with the original packaging in order to be eligible for a return. For more details, please refer to our Returns & Refund policy page.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.