Designed to be easily cleaned by water, Phrozen’s Water-Washable Resins are sturdy, durable, and print with speed.
Customized for a 405nm LCD printer, the Water-Washable Resin takes only 7 seconds for cure time using the Shuffle XL and 1.5 seconds using Phrozen’s Sonic printers.
This resin works best for printing 3D figurines as well as product prototypes.
XY Resolution: 50 µm
Recommended Layer Height: 30-100 um
Ways to Rinse: Clean with water & spray with air gun.
Elongation: 14 %
Break Value: 21 MPa
Surface Hardness: Shore 80D
I-Zod Impact：1.52 KJ/m2
- Use and preserve resins in room temperature, dark, and ventilated condition.
- Shake well before use.
- After printing, please keep used resins in a closed & opaque bottle. Avoid mixing used resin with new resin.
- Keep resin away from kids and away from direct sun-light exposure.
- Wear gloves and masks when using resins. Wash with plenty of water if you get direct skin contact or eye contact with resins.
- DO NOT dump resin. Please cure it and treat it as general plastic garbage.
The purchase price does not include tariffs and shipping costs. The shipping cost will vary from country to country, please view our check-out page for the exact cost. Customers will be responsible for customs clearance.
If there is a manufacturing defect, you can return the product within 14 calendar days from the date received or exchange the product within 30 calendar days from the date received. Your item(s) must be unused and in the same condition as received with the original packaging in order to be eligible for a return. For more details, please refer to our Returns & Refund policy page.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.