Phrozen Sonic Mighty 4K Resin 3D Printer
Lead time: 1 week.
- With an extended printing area of 9.3" and a 22cm Z-axis, Sonic Mighty 4K empowers makers to print large scale models and more ambitious builds that match your exact 3D printing designs.
- But that's not all. Sonic Mighty 4K prints 3D models in 4K quality, offers high-resolution printing at 52µm, and brings your most ambitious 3D printing ideas to life with crazy detail. The dual linear guide rails provide ultra-stable Z-axis, so that large 3D printed parts can be printed with no wobbling whatsoever.
- Model credit @bestiarum.miniatures
- Bigger & Better: Sonic Mighty 4K brings your most ambitious creations to life with a printing area of 9.3" and a 22cm Z-axis
- 4K Resolution: At 52µm, Sonic Mighty 4K prints out larger builds with extremely high-resolution
- Monochrome LCD Screen: Prints up to 4 times faster than traditional 3D printers, taking only two seconds to print one layer. 2000 working hours guaranteed for all LCD screens
- Multi-Resin Compatibility: Works best with Phrozen Aqua-Gray 4K, also compatible with 3rd party resins
- System: Phrozen OS
- Operation: 2.8in Touch Panel
- Slicer Software: CHITUBOX
- Connectivity: USB
- Technology: Resin 3D Printer - LCD Type
- LCD Specification: 9.3" 4K Mono LCD
- Light Source: 405nm ParaLED Matrix 2.0
- XY Resolution: 52 µm
- Layer Thickness: 0.01-0.30mm
- Maximum Printing Speed: 80mm/ hour
- Power Requirement: DC 24V；3A
- Printer Size: 29.3 x 29.3 x 43.2 cm
- Print Volume: 20 x 12.5 x 22 cm
- Printer Weight: 8 kg
*All specifications have been tested in a laboratory. Please note that certain specifications may be subject to change without prior notice.
Shipping & Tariff
- The purchase price does not include any taxes, tariffs, and/or shipping costs. Please note that we WILL NOT be providing a refund if a customer refuses to collect (or returns) their product(s) due to customs fees/duties and/or other related costs.
- Customers will be responsible for customs clearance in all countries except Thailand and Brazil, and we will charge you in advance and pay on your behalf for any duties and taxes that are due on products purchased.
- Please note that the shipping cost will vary from country to country; for the exact cost, please view our check-out page.
- For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy page.
Return & Warranty
- According to the Consumer Protection Act, you have the option to request a refund within a period of 13 days. However, please note that the refund does not cover the shipping fees and tax/VAT charges. To initiate the refund process, you need to submit a request to the Phrozen Support Center within this 13-day timeframe. It is important to ensure that the product is returned in its original condition, and the entire batch order must be sent back. For more details, please refer to our Refund Policy page.
- All products purchased from the official website of Phrozen are warranted under different terms. Phrozen offers a one-year warranty for all our products except consumables and components; this includes the LCD screen and the FEP film. LCD screens for the Sonic Mighty 8K, Sonic Mini 8K, Sonic Mega 8K, Sonic Mini 4K, and Sonic 4K are covered under a 3-month warranty. For more details, please refer to our Warranty page.
*Kind reminder: We would suggest pairing our printers with Phrozen's resins to prevent surface paint damage. If a problem occurs, please feel free to contact our support team.