Sonic Mega 8K Bundle - Uncle Jessy Special
For all you fans of Uncle Jessy, here’s a special offer for Sonic Mega 8K!
Phrozen’s most daring and audacious piece of work is finally here. Grab this bundle today and receive Free bottles of Aqua-Ivory Resins and PFA Films.
What's in the Bundle
This bundle allows you to purchase Sonic Mega 8K with FREE Aqua-Ivory 4K Resins and FPA (nFEP) Films! Place your order now before it’s too late!
This bundle includes:
Sonic Mega 8K 3D Printer
- 8K Printing Capabilities: Sonic Mega 8K trumps all other 3D printers on the market by showcasing striking details at 43µm, producing 3D models that are almost twice as detailed as other large-scale 3D printers.
- 15” Mono-LCD Screen: The largest Mono-LCD printing area on the market with 15.” In comparison, the largest printing area was previously only 13.3.”
- Huge Printing Volume: With a 40cm tall Z-axis, Sonic Mega 8K comes with the largest XY printing area, enabling you to print out significantly larger models in one sitting.
- Pre-Calibrated Building Plate: All Sonic Mega 8K building plates will be calibrated perfectly before they are shipped, which means that all you need to do is take your device out of the box and you’re all set to begin printing!
- Dual Linear Rail & Ball Screw Design: For an ultra-stable Z-axis, Sonic Mega 8K adopts this specific design so that large and heavy objects can be printed with no wobbling.
- Full Metal Exterior: Phrozen Sonic Mega 8K is made completely of metal. This strengthens the entire structure, making it stronger, and much more sustainable for long-term usage.
Aqua-Ivory 4K Resin
- Low Shrinkage & High Precision: It's not easy to balance precision and shrinkage. With low volume shrinkage and linear shrinkage, Phrozen's Aqua-Gray 4K resin ensures print accuracy and allows all printed parts to fit correctly.
- Non-Brittle & Less Smell: Affordable resins are usually brittle and smelly, but that's not the case for Phrozen's Aqua Resin. With a refined formula, Phrozen team minimized the odor and at the same time designed the resin to be non-brittle.
- Fast-Printing: Phrozen Aqua Rapid Resin Series are customized for 405nm LCD printer. These resins are designed to reduce forming time without any impact on its quality.
- Wide Application: Printed parts are hard and have a certain toughness which makes it a perfect match not only for model printing but also for product prototyping.
FPA (nFEP) Film
- Compatible with Multiple 3D Printers: Phrozen FEP film fits most 3D printers on the market, and is best for Phrozen Sonic series 3D printers.
- Ultra-high UV Light Transmission: With up to 95% UV light transmission, Phrozen FEP film allows for a proper amount of UV light to cure for faster and more accurate results.
- Smooth Surface: With a high-quality surface, Phrozen FEP film allows LCD 3D printers to produce premium quality 3D models without any severe layer lines.
- Protective Packaging: The film comes enveloped with cardboard to prevent damage during shipping. We strive to ensure 100% of our customers are satisfied.
Sonic Mega 8K 3D Printer
- Prints with 8K Quality - The Ultimate Resolution
- XY Resolution: 43 µm
- Z-axis: 40cm
- Printing Volume: 33 x 18.5 x 40 cm (H)
- Building plate: 33 x 18.5 cm
- Average Printing Speed: 70 mm/hr
Aqua-Ivory 4K Resin
- Density: 1.1 g / cm3
- Viscosity: 221 cps
- Tensile Strength (Break): 1.9 Mpa
- Elongation: 6 %
- I-ZOD Impact Strength: 6.42 KJ/m2
- Surface Hardness, Shore D: 75 Shore D
FPA (nFEP) Film
- Material: PFA (nFEP)
- Color: Transparent
- Size: 450*280mm
- Weight: 200g
- Applicable Models: Phrozen Sonic Mega 8K
- Content: Phrozen PFA (nFEP) Film (Mega 8K/450*280mm) * 1pc
Precautions for Resins
- Way to Rinse: Clean with alcohol spray with air gun. DO NOT immerse model into alcohol for a long time.
- Use and preserve resins at room temperature, and in dark and ventilated conditions
- Shake well before each use
- After printing, please keep used resins in a closed & opaque bottle. Avoid mixing used resin with a new resin.
- Keep resin away from kids and away from direct sunlight exposure
- Wear gloves and masks during the operation of resins. Wash with plenty of water if you get direct skin contact or eye contact with resins.
- DO NOT dump resin. Please cure it and treat it as general plastic garbage.
- After receiving your Phrozen resins, we strongly recommend you finish it as soon as possible as unopened resins only have a shelf life of one year.
Shipping & Tariff
This special bundle is estimated to be shipped in mid-November.
In certain countries, you may require a chemical import license for purchasing resins. Please click here for more details.
The purchase price does not include tariffs and shipping costs. Please note that we WILL NOT be providing a refund if a customer refuses to collect (or returns) their product(s) due to customs fees/duties and/or other related costs.
Customers will be responsible for customs clearance in all countries except Thailand and Brazil. For customers in those countries, we are going to charge you in advance and pay on your behalf for any duties and taxes that are due on products purchased.
Please note that the shipping cost will vary from country to country, please view our check-out page for the exact cost.
Return & Warranty
Products can be returned within 14 calendar days from the date received. Product(s) can be exchanged within 30 calendar days from the date you received it if there is a manufacturing defect. To be eligible for an exchange, your item(s) must be unused and in the same condition as received with the original packaging. For more details, please refer to our Refund Policy page.
All products purchased from the official website of Phrozen are warranted under different terms. Phrozen offers a one-year warranty for all our products except consumables and components; this includes the paraLED UV lights, LCD screen, FEP film, and build platform. All LCD screens for the Sonic Mini, Sonic Mini 4K, and Sonic 4K are covered under a 3-month warranty. For more details, please refer to our Warranty page.