Phrozen Sonic 4K 3D Printer
Specially designed for the dental industry, the Sonic 4K offers built-in parameters for dental applications that work to print out all the dental models you need with high precision and accuracy.
With a super-high resolution of 722 PPI, this printer prints at 35µm, and offers an ample printing space of 6.1”. You’ll also be able to print one layer in only one second, which is twice as fast as the Sonic Mini 4K!
The printer comes with Formware Slicer Software to assist you with premium support & editing; helping you to process your 3D printing files as efficiently as possible. The Sonic 4K also uses a super-stable Z-axis to ensure that users have a quiet and smooth printing experience.
- 4K with 6.1” Printing Area: 3840 x 2160 ultra-high-definition. Prints at 35µm with 722 PPI, the highest PPI ever, with a large printing area of 6.1”
- Monochrome LCD Screen: Prints up to 5 times faster than traditional 3D printers, taking only one second to print a layer, twice as fast as the Sonic Mini 4K. 2000 working hours guaranteed for all LCD screens; we offer a free 3-month warranty for all LCDs.
- Solid Design: Made with Aluminum & designed to ensure a quiet and smooth printing process
- Supports Remote File Transmissions: Connects to your router directly via the ethernet, allowing you to send over your file remotely
- FormWare Phrozen Edition: Sonic 4K comes with 3D printing processing software that empowers designers to work efficiently by providing automatic error detection and printing multi-floor structures to maximize print output. Premium support and editing also provided
- Built-In Printing Parameters for Dental Application: Works with resin print settings from NextDent, Dreve, KeyStone, HarzLab, Enlighten & Dentona. Also compatible with resins of 385nm & 405nm
- System: Phrozen OS
- Operation: 5in Touch Panel
- Slicer Software: ChiTu Box V1.6.5
- Connectivity: USB | Ethernet
- Technology: Resin 3D Printer - LCD Type
- Light Source: 405nm ParaLED Matrix 3.0
- XY Resolution: 35 µm
- Layer Thickness: 0.01-0.30mm
- Printing Speed: 90mm/ hour
- Power Requirement: AC100-240V~50/60Hz
- Printer Size: L9 x W10.2 x H18.1 in
- Print Volume: L5.2 x W2.9 x H7.8 in
- Printer Weight: 14.5kg
Shipping & Tariff
After payment, the lead time is about 2 weeks.
The purchase price does not include tariffs and shipping costs. Please note that we WILL NOT be providing a refund if a customer refuses to collect (or returns) their product(s) due to customs fees/duties and/or other related costs.
Customers will be responsible for customs clearance in all countries except India and Thailand. For customers in those countries, we are going to charge you in advance and pay on your behalf for any duties and taxes that are due on products purchased.
Please note that the shipping cost will vary from country to country, please view our check-out page for the exact cost.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com.
Return & Warranty
Products can be returned within 14 calendar days from the date received. Product(s) can be exchanged within 30 calendar days from the date you received it if there is a manufacturing defect. To be eligible for an exchange, your item(s) must be unused and in the same condition as received with the original packaging. For more details, please refer to our Returns & Refund policy page.
All products purchased from the official website of Phrozen are warranted under different terms. Phrozen offers a one-year warranty for all our products except consumables and components; this includes the paraLED UV lights, LCD screen, FEP film, and build platform. All LCD screens for the Sonic Mini, Sonic Mini 4K, and Sonic 4K are covered under a 3-month warranty. For more details, please refer to our Warranty page.