Phrozen Sonic Resin 3D Printer
Need for Speed
Using innovative LCD technology, Phrozen Sonic sets out to change the 3D printing landscape across a wide variety of industries. With great precision, large build area, and printing speeds of up to 60mm/ hr, Sonic is the ideal printing device for professionals from all walks of life.
- Uses Mono-LCD with 4 Times Transmittance
- ParaLEDTM 3.0, Specially Designed for Mono-LCD
- Fast Moving Single Linear Rail
- Less Maintenance
- Lifetime of 2000+ hours
- Better Thermal Stability
- Compression Resistant
- Equipped with 5” High-Resolution Touch Panel
- Pre-installed with Phrozen OS for a better user experience
- PZSlice Pro, professional slicer powered by FormWare
- Fast Z-axis: Single linear rail with a stable aluminum structure
- New Optical Engine: ParaLEDTM 3.0 + mono-LCD, fast cure time at 0.5 sec
- Low Maintenance: LCD has a lifetime of 2000+ hours
- Easy-to-Use: 5” High-Resolution Touch Panel + User Friendly Phrozen OS
- Multi-Resin Capability: Compatible with 3rd Party Resins, and DLP/SLA Resins
- Connectivity: Supports WiFi / Ethernet / USB, Diversified Connections
- Pro Slicer: Professional Slicer - PZSlice Pro for Every Sonic User (Powered by FormWare from Netherland)
- System: Phrozen OS
- Operation: 5" IPS High-Resolution Touch Panel
- Slicer Software: Phrozen3D FormWare
- Connectivity: WiFi, Ethernet, USB
- Technology: Resin 3D Printer - LCD Type
- Light Source: ParaLEDTM 3.0 Module With 405nm UV-LED
- XY Resolution: 62 µm
- Layer Thickness: 0.01-0.10mm
- Print Speed: 60mm/hr
- Power Requirement: AC100-240V~50/60Hz
- Printer Size: L28 X W28 X H37cm
- Print Volume: L12 X W6.8 X H17cm
- Printer Weight: 11.5kg
Shipping & Tariff
Lead Time: 4 weeks
The purchase price does not include tariffs and shipping costs. Please note that we WILL NOT be providing a refund if a customer refuses to collect (or returns) their product(s) due to customs fees/duties and/or other related costs.
Customers will be responsible for customs clearance in all countries except Thailand and Brazil. For customers in those countries, we are going to charge you in advance and pay on your behalf for any duties and taxes that are due on products purchased.
Please note that the shipping cost will vary from country to country, please view our check-out page for the exact cost.
Return & Warranty
Products can be returned within 14 calendar days from the date received. Product(s) can be exchanged within 30 calendar days from the date you received it if there is a manufacturing defect. To be eligible for an exchange, your item(s) must be unused and in the same condition as received with the original packaging. For more details, please refer to our Returns & Refund policy page.
All products purchased from the official website of Phrozen are warranted under different terms. Phrozen offers a one-year warranty for all our products except consumables and components; this includes the paraLED UV lights, LCD screen, FEP film, and build platform. All LCD screens for the Sonic Mini, Sonic Mini 4K, and Sonic 4K are covered under a 3-month warranty. For more details, please refer to our Warranty page.