Phrozen Protowhite Rigid Resin
Protowhite Rigid Resin - Design Prototyping Made Easy
Empowered by one of the most prestigious chemical company BASF Forward AM , Phrozen Protowhite Rigid Resin enables designers to conduct in-house prototypes efficiently before moving onto the manufacturing stage.
Lead Time: 1 week
- Rigid Resin Empowered by BASF Forward AM: Phrozen Protowhite Rigid Resin empowers industrial designers to solve design challenges and increase efficiency during the design validation phase by creating rigid and impact resistant 3D models.
- Visualize Your Design Ideas With Ease: Turn conceptual ideas into complex 3D models to showcase small batches of high-quality prototypes for more efficient communication.
- Best for Prototype Developments: Experiment and compare various 3D printed prototypes such as mechanical parts, jigs, fixtures, and glasses to refine design usability.
- Save Time With Rapid Prototyping: Demonstrate 3D models and gather feedback from peers to identify improvements and reduce risks of design defects before going into full-scale production.
- Density: 1.1 g / cm3
- Viscosity 30°C: 220 mPas
- E Modulus: 2300 MPa
- Ultimate Tensile Strength: 57 MPa
- Elongation at Break: 15 %
- Flexural Modulus: 1920 MPa
- Flexural Strength: 94 MPa
- Charpy notched, 23 °C: 1.9 kJ/m²
- HDT at 1.82 MPa: 49 °C
Surface Hardness, Shore D: 77 Shore D
*All specifications have been tested in a laboratory. Please note that certain specifications may be subject to change without prior notice.
- Way to Rinse: Clean with alcohol spray with an air gun. DO NOT immerse the model into alcohol for a long time.
- Use and preserve resins in room temperature, and in dark and ventilated conditions
- Shake well before each use
- After printing, please keep used resins in a closed & opaque bottle. Avoid mixing used resin with a new resin.
- Keep resin away from kids and away from direct sunlight exposure
- Wear gloves and masks during the operation of resins. Wash with plenty of water if you get direct skin contact or eye contact with resins.
- DO NOT dump resin. Please cure it and treat it as general plastic garbage.
- After receiving your Phrozen resins, we strongly recommend you finish it as soon as possible as unopened resins only have a shelf life of one year.
- Post-processing note: For best results, please allow your print to dry for 40 to 60 minutes after wash, then postcure on both sides, 30 minutes per side.
Shipping & Tariff
In certain countries, you may require a chemical import license for purchasing resins. Please click here for more details.
The purchase price does not include tariffs and shipping costs. Please note that we WILL NOT be providing a refund if a customer refuses to collect (or returns) their product(s) due to customs fees/duties and/or other related costs.
Customers will be responsible for customs clearance in all countries except Thailand and Brazil. For customers in those countries, we are going to charge you in advance and pay on your behalf for any duties and taxes that are due on products purchased.
Please note that the shipping cost will vary from country to country, please view our check-out page for the exact cost.
For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy page.