Phrozen x CobraMode: Aqua-Gray 4K Bundle (US FREE SHIPPING)
This bundle only ships to the US!
This is an exclusive deal only for CobraMode fans! Get your Aqua Gray 4K Resin Bundle with FREE SHIPPING (US Only) plus a FREE model file from CobraMode!
What's in the Bundle
- Aqua-Gray 4K Resin x 2
- Free Psychidae Model File x 1
- Free Shipping for the US Only
Aqua-Gray 4K Resin
- Low Shrinkage & High Precision: It's not easy to balance precision and shrinkage. With low volume shrinkage and linear shrinkage, Phrozen's Aqua-Gray 4K resin ensures print accuracy and allows all printed parts to fit correctly.
- Non-Brittle & Less Smell: Affordable resins are usually brittle and smelly, but that's not the case for Phrozen's Aqua Resin. With a refined formula, Phrozen team minimized the odor and at the same time designed the resin to be non-brittle.
- Fast-Printing: Phrozen Aqua Rapid Resin Series are customized for 405nm LCD printer. These resins are designed to reduce forming time without any impact on its quality.
- Wide Application: Printed parts are hard and have a certain toughness which makes it a perfect match not only for model printing but also for product prototyping.
SpecsAqua-Gray 4K Resin
- Density: 1.1 g / cm3
- Viscosity: 150 cps
- Tensile Strength (Break): 2 Mpa
- Elongation: 7 %
- I-ZOD Impact Strength: 6.78 KJ/m2
- Surface Hardness, Shore D: 77 Shore D
- Water Contact Angle: 35 degree
Precautions for Resins
- Way to Rinse: Clean with alcohol spray with air gun. DO NOT immerse model into alcohol for a long time.
- Use and preserve resins at room temperature, and in dark and ventilated conditions
- Shake well before each use
- After printing, please keep used resins in a closed & opaque bottle. Avoid mixing used resin with a new resin.
- Keep resin away from kids and away from direct sunlight exposure
- Wear gloves and masks during the operation of resins. Wash with plenty of water if you get direct skin contact or eye contact with resins.
- DO NOT dump resin. Please cure it and treat it as general plastic garbage.
- After receiving your Phrozen resins, we strongly recommend you finish it as soon as possible as unopened resins only have a shelf life of one year.
Shipping & Tariff
After payment, the lead time is within one week. We are working around the clock to speed up the process to ensure that our users can receive their printers as soon as possible.
If there is a manufacturing defect, you can return the product within 14 calendar days from the date received or exchange the product within 30 calendar days from the date received. Your item(s) must be unused and in the same condition as received with the original packaging in order to be eligible for a return. For more details, please refer to our Returns & Refund policy page.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.