Phrozen Sonic Mighty 8K 3D Printer
Lead time: 1 week.
*Remember to check the Aqua-Gray 8K add-on box before adding your 8K printer to the cart!
*For US customers, free shipping is available only for the 8K printer. The two free Aqua-Gray 8K’s shipping fees will be calculated at checkout.
*For the rest of the world, this offer can’t be combined with any other deals.
*This offer is only applicable once per transaction and can’t be multiplied.
Sonic Mighty 8K - 8K Resolution with Maximized Productivity
Tired of sacrificing details every time you want to print big? Or are you spending way too much time printing out pieces to assemble into one giant model?
With Sonic Mighty 8K, these problems are history. Perfectly balancing compact size with improved productivity, Sonic Mighty 8K allows you to mass-produce all your models with ultra-high 8K resolution, regardless of size or scale! What’s more, the intuitive design of Sonic Mighty 8K makes it suitable for everyone—even beginners!
Model credit @blackforge_games
- Print Big and More in 8K Resolution: Printing big and more models doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice the details. Sonic Mighty 8K’s incredible 28㎛ resolution enables everyone to create crisp and sharp prints effortlessly.
- 10” X 23.5cm, Maximized Productivity: Designed with mighty specs! The unit’s 10” LCD paired with 23.5cm dual linear rails will seriously boost your work efficiency.
- High Productivity, Streamlined Design: Despite its powerful specs, the Sonic Mighty 8K has a footprint similar to other regular compact printers, and is easy to store virtually anywhere. This frees up room for any other equipment you may need in your workspace.
- Enhanced Success Rate & LCD Lifetime: Sonic Mighty 8K also comes with a Frosted Laser Cut Building Plate that allows models to attach firmly onto the building plate. The Mono-LCD has a long lifespan and is more durable.
- Extra Effort to Help You Print Better: Linear Projection LED Module provides consistent UV projection that cures the resin evenly. Sonic Mighty 8K also comes with Solid Dual Linear Rails and a Thick T-Plate to reduce wobbling and annoying layer lines.
- System: Phrozen OS
- Operation: 5" in Large Touch Panel
- Slicer Software: CHITUBOX V2.0
- Connectivity: USB | Ethernet | Wi-Fi
- Built-in Memory: 3.5 GB
- Design: Technology Resin 3D Printer - LCD Type
- Light Source: Linear ProjectionLED Module
- XY Resolution: 28 µm
- Layer Thickness: 0.01-0.30 mm
- Maximum Printing Speed: 70 mm/hr
- Power Requirement: DC 24V；5A
- System Power: 120W
- Printer Size: 33.7 x 33.7 x 51.6 cm
- Print Volume: 21.8 x 12.3 x 23.5 cm
- Printer Weight: 14.3 kg
*All specifications have been tested in a laboratory. Please note that certain specifications may be subject to change without prior notice.
Shipping & Tariff
For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy page.