Phrozen Mud-Like Resin
Phrozen Mud-like Resin is our newest resin to hit the shelves! Not only does it print with great detail, but its color and texture are definitely its standout features. To create durable 3D bust sculptures, we recommend using our Mud-like Resin.
Model Credit: Loot Studios
【Ideal for Bust Sculptures】
Phrozen Mud-like Resin is a perfect fit for 3D printing bust sculptures, allowing you to create objects that are of higher precision and accuracy.
【Fabulous Coral Matte Shade】
Phrozen Mud-like Resin prints with a beautiful coral color, that too with a matte texture, instead of a glossy finish, adding new life to your designs.
【Easy to Print With】
With just the right amount of fluidity, Phrozen Mud-like resin is formulated with the perfect viscosity, with no risk of splitting or detaching from the building plate while printing.
【Less Deformation & Meticulous Details】
Perfect for printing high-quality models with high resolution. Phrozen Mud-like Resin comes with the addition of nanoceramic particles which helps in creating sturdy 3D models without deformed parts.
* Phrozen provides a wide range of resins that can be used for a variety of purposes. Please refer to this link to see which resin is best suited for your needs.
Tensile Strength at Break: 32MPa
Elongation at Break: 9%
Flexural Strength: 51MPa
Flexural Modulus: 1550MPa
Surface Hardness: Shore 89D
Impact Strength(notched):6.5 J/m
- Use and preserve resins in room temperature, dark, and ventilated condition.
- Shake well before use.
- After printing, please keep used resins in a closed & opaque bottle. Avoid mixing used resin with new resin.
- Keep resin away from kids and away from direct sun-light exposure.
- Wear gloves and masks when using resins. Wash with plenty of water if you get direct skin contact or eye contact with resins.
- DO NOT dump resin. Please cure it and treat it as general plastic garbage.
- After receiving your Phrozen resins, we strongly recommend you finish it as soon as possible as unopened resins only have a shelf life of one year
Shipping & Tariff
Lead Time: US immediately/ other countries 2 weeks
In certain countries, you may require a chemical import license for purchasing resins. Please click here for more details.
The purchase price does not include tariffs and shipping costs. Please note that we WILL NOT be providing a refund if a customer refuses to collect (or returns) their product(s) due to customs fees/duties and/or other related costs.
Customers will be responsible for customs clearance in all countries except Thailand and Brazil. For customers in those countries, we are going to charge you in advance and pay on your behalf for any duties and taxes that are due on products purchased.
Please note that the shipping cost will vary from country to country, please view our check-out page for the exact cost.
Return & Warranty
Products can be returned within 14 calendar days from the date received. Product(s) can be exchanged within 30 calendar days from the date you received it if there is a manufacturing defect. To be eligible for an exchange, your item(s) must be unused and in the same condition as received with the original packaging. For more details, please refer to our Returns & Refund policy page.
All products purchased from the official website of Phrozen are warranted under different terms. Phrozen offers a one-year warranty for all our products except consumables and components; this includes the paraLED UV lights, LCD screen, FEP film, and build platform. All LCD screens for the Sonic Mini, Sonic Mini 4K, and Sonic 4K are covered under a 3-month warranty. For more details, please refer to our Warranty page.