Phrozen Cure Luna: Post Curing UV Lamp
Meet our largest consumer curing lamp yet: Phrozen Cure Luna.
As the largest commercial UV curing lamp on the market, Phrozen Cure Luna is extremely affordable and works with speed to cure all your large-scale models.
With an inner capacity of 22 x 22 x 27 cm, this unit uses UV-LEDs and rotates 360 degrees to ensure that your models are cured evenly, regardless of size.
- Deluxe-Sized Chamber: Generous amount of space to cure bigger models
- No Blind Spots: With a 360° rotating platform, every part of your model will cure with no difficulty
- Easy-to-Use: Just place your models in the unit, set up the time, tap the start button, and you're done
- No More Uneven Cures: No more uneven cures from leaving your models out too long in the sun, Phrozen Cure Luna makes sure to cure ALL your models evenly and properly
- Time-Saving: Instead of waiting for hours for your models to cure with natural sunlight, just take a nap and your models will be ready in no time
- Product Size: 28 x 28 x 40 cm
- Machine Weight: 5Kg
- Inner Capacity: 22 x 22 x 27 cm
- UV Light Intensity: 405nm
- Power Input: 100-240V, 50-60Hz
- Time: 10-59 min
Shipping & Tariff
In certain countries, you may require a import license for purchasing curing lamps. Please click here for more details.
The purchase price does not include tariffs and shipping costs. Please note that we WILL NOT be providing a refund if a customer refuses to collect (or returns) their product(s) due to customs fees/duties and/or other related costs.
Customers will be responsible for customs clearance in all countries except India and Thailand. For customers in those countries, we are going to charge you in advance and pay on your behalf for any duties and taxes that are due on products purchased.
Please note that the shipping cost will vary from country to country, please view our check-out page for the exact cost.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com.
Return & Warranty
Products can be returned within 14 calendar days from the date received. Product(s) can be exchanged within 30 calendar days from the date you received it if there is a manufacturing defect. To be eligible for an exchange, your item(s) must be unused and in the same condition as received with the original packaging. For more details, please refer to our Returns & Refund policy page.
All products purchased from the official website of Phrozen are warranted under different terms. Phrozen offers a one-year warranty for all our products except consumables and components; this includes the paraLED UV lights, LCD screen, FEP film, and build platform. All LCD screens for the Sonic Mini, Sonic Mini 4K, and Sonic 4K are covered under a 3-month warranty. For more details, please refer to our Warranty page.