Onyx Rigid Pro410
Lead Time: 1 week
Partnered with Henkel, Phrozen Onyx Rigid Pro410 resin comes with great engineering capabilities for those who prefer a hands-on approach to solve everyday problems.
Onyx Rigid Pro410 is sturdy and reliable & produces 3D models without sacrificing precision, enabling makers to print strong and stiff objects such as storage organizers, laptop stands, grocery bag holders, and even tabletop gaming miniatures.
- Rigid & Reliable: No need to worry about distortion or breakage as Onyx Rigid Pro410 3D models are firm and will not deform in shape.
- Strong & Precise: Strength doesn’t sacrifice precision. Onyx Rigid Pro410 produces strong models while enabling makers to produce models with fine details.
- Cool Organization Items: Use your creativity to make your very own pen holders, paint holders, cardholders, or even spice racks for the kitchen.
- High Holding Strength: Create your own DIY clothes hangers, grocery bag holders, guitar hangers, wall hooks, and more from the comfort of your home.
- Great for Tabletop Gaming: 3D miniatures no longer need to be reprinted after just a couple of weeks. Onyx Rigid Pro410 creates minis that are long-lasting and durable.
- Weight: 1kg per bottle
- Density: 1.1 g/cm3
- Viscosity: 400-600 cps
- Shore Hardness: 78 Shore D
- UTS: 43 MPa
- EAB: 5 %
- Tensile Modulus: 1687 MPa
Izod Notched Impact Strength: 25 J/m
*All specifications have been tested in a laboratory. Please note that certain specifications may be subject to change without prior notice.
- Make sure to preserve resin at room temperature. Store in dark and ventilated conditions.
- After printing, please keep used resins in a closed & opaque bottle. Avoid mixing used resin with new resin.
- Keep resin away from kids and away from direct sunlight exposure.
- Wear gloves and masks when using resins. If this chemical contacts the skin or eye, wash with plenty of water.
- DO NOT dump resin. Please cure it and treat it as general plastic garbage.
Shipping & Tariff
In certain countries, you may require a chemical import license for purchasing resins. Please click here for more details.
Phrozen currently only provides shipment services with FedEx and UPS.
The purchase price does not include tariffs and shipping costs. Please note that we WILL NOT be providing a refund if a customer refuses to collect (or returns) their product(s) due to customs fees/duties and/or other related costs.
Customers will be responsible for customs clearance in all countries except Thailand and Brazil. For customers in those countries, we are going to charge you in advance and pay on your behalf for any duties and taxes that are due on products purchased.
Please note that the shipping cost will vary from country to country, please view our check-out page for the exact cost.