Fuel Pack: Sonic Mini 8K & Sonic Mini 4K
The bundle includes:
- Phrozen Aqua 8K Resin X2
- Phrozen PFA-A4 X2
- Phrozen Cure Beam X1
Phrozen’s new Aqua-Gray 8K resin is designed to showcase 3D models in high resolution and works best with the Sonic Mini 8K 3D Printer. With its special formula, Aqua-Gray 8K creates high-quality & extremely intricate 3D models with 8K resolution.
- 【Low Shrinkage & High Precision】Phrozen Aqua Resins are developed for low shrinkage and high precision printing. Their low warpage & dimensional stability are especially good for precise parts.
- 【Low Viscosity & Low Odor】Phrozen Aqua Resins are easy to print and are easily post-processed due to their low viscosity. Meanwhile, their low odor will not make your place smell.
- 【Wide Application】Printed parts are tough and resilient. Phrozen ABS-like Resins make them a perfect match not only for painted models but also for industrial applications.
- Weight: 1kg per bottle
- Density: 1.1 g/cm3
- Viscosity: 280-380 cps
- Surface Hardness: 85 Shore D
- UTS: 47 MPa
- Tensile modulus: 2256 MPa
- Elongation at Break, EAB: 23 %
- Flexural strength: 54 MPa
- Flexural modulus: 1551 MPa
- Izod notched impact strength: 9.63 J/m
- HDT @0.45MPa: 77 ℃
*All specifications have been tested in a laboratory. Please note that certain specifications may be subject to change without prior notice.
- Make sure to preserve resin at room temperature. Store in dark and ventilated conditions.
- After printing, please keep used resins in a closed & opaque bottle. Avoid mixing used resin with new resin.
- Keep resin away from kids and away from direct sunlight exposure.
- Wear gloves and masks when using resins. If this chemical contacts the skin or eye, wash with plenty of water.
- DO NOT dump resin. Please cure it and treat it as general plastic garbage.
Phrozen Cure Beam is ideal for curing 3D models that have to be assembled, making sure that the entire print can be attached seamlessly. Also, this handheld UV Curing device efficiently cures the insides of your 3D prints to ensure that all your 3D models have a longer lifespan.
With its compact size, Phrozen Cure Beam is extremely easy to store. You can easily store it in your home drawer, or even your work desk.
- Content: Controller, 2 UV Pens, Power Adapter, and Safety Glasses
- LED Specification: 405 nm
- Product Weight: 500 g
- Output: DC 7.5V 700mA
- Input: 100-240V
- Controller Weight: 177g
- Controller Size: L7.5 x W6.5 x H2.5 cm
- Controller Power: 5W
- UV pen diameter: 1.0 cm
- UV pen length: 6.2 cm
- UV pen wire length: 50 cm
- UV pen: 3W
Shipping & Tariff
- In certain countries, you may require a chemical import license for purchasing resins. Please click here for more details.
- In certain countries, you may require an import license for purchasing curing lamps. Please click here for more details.
- Phrozen currently only provides shipment services with FedEx and UPS.
- The purchase price does not include tariffs and shipping costs. Please note that we WILL NOT be providing a refund if a customer refuses to collect (or returns) their product(s) due to customs fees/duties and/or other related costs.
- Customers will be responsible for customs clearance in all countries except Thailand and Brazil. For customers in those countries, we are going to charge you in advance and pay on your behalf for any duties and taxes that are due on products purchased.
- Please note that the shipping cost will vary from country to country, please view our check-out page for the exact cost.
- For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy page.