As part of our standard resin collection, Phrozen’s Beige-Flex Resin has been specially designed for prototyping purposes. With its light color, this resin is also ideal for painting after the curing process.
Viscosity: 545 cps (25C)
Density: 1.19 g / cm3
Tensile Stress (Break): 40 MPa
Elongation: 50-60 %
Tensile Modulus: 192 MPa
Hardness: Shore 65D
Heat Deflection Temperature @0.45MPa: 100C
Weight: 500g per bottle
XY Resolution: 0.047 mm
Layer Height / Parameter: 10 sec @ 50 um, Delay 3
Ways to Rinse: Use alcohol spray to clean models and dry it by air gun. Do not immerse printed part into alcohol over 30 sec.
Compatible Printer: Phrozen 3D Printer Series
- Avoid sun light exposure.
- After printing, stored used resin in closed and opaque bottle.
- DO NOT mix used resin with new resin.
- Shake or stir resin properly to avoid pigment separation.
- DO NOT dump resin. Please cured resin and treat/recycle it as general plastics garbage.
- Do your best to wear glove, goggles, long sleeves shirt during usage of resin. Wash hands after every operation.
- DO NOT swallow resin. Go to hospital if you do.
- Avoid eye contact by resin. Rinse with water and go to hospital if resin contacts eyes.
- Resin might cause slight skin irritation. Stop using it if allergy occurred.
- Resin smells. We strongly suggest you to use it under ventilated condition.
- Keep resin in room temperature(15 - 35 Celsius) and dry condition.
- Keep resin away from kids.
ATTENTION: TSCA Authorization Requirements
1. Pleased be noted TSCA authorization will be requested if shipping resins to USA, so here are something you have to do if you purchase Phrozen Resins and the shipping addresses are in USA.
(a) Fill up TSCA authorization ( download link: reurl.cc/oDra9j )
(b) email firstname.lastname@example.org
(c) make the email subject as "TSCA authorization--Order #__________"
2. Further information:
(a) EPA Laws &Regulations: epa.gov/laws-regulations/summary-toxic-substances-control-act
(b) EPA TSCA ChemicalSubstance Inventory: epa.gov/tsca-inventory
The purchase price does not include tariffs and shipping costs. The shipping cost will vary from country to country, please view our check-out page for the exact cost. Customers will be responsible for customs clearance.
If there is a manufacturing defect, you can return the product within 14 calendar days from the date received or exchange the product within 30 calendar days from the date received. Your item(s) must be unused and in the same condition as received with the original packaging in order to be eligible for a return. For more details, please refer to our Returns & Refund policy page.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com.