Phrozen’s ABS-like Resins creates high-resolution, sturdy models and are best for general modeling and industrial applications.
With its light color, it is also exceptionally suitable for painting models after the curing process.***the white is out of stock now, after payment, the lead time needs 2~3weeks.***
Viscosity: 77 cps
Tg: 70 °C
Elongation: 2 %
Break Value: 12 MPa
Surface Hardness: Shore 79D
I-Zod Impact: 2.32 KJ/m2
Volume: 500g per bottle
XY Planar Resolution: 0.050 mm
Z Resolution (Layer Height): 30-100um
Property: High hardness and toughness, and resolution. Its light color is suitable for post-process, like painting.
Ways to Rinse: Clean with alcohol spray with air gun
Suitable For: Phrozen 3D Printer Series
Applications: General modeling & Industrial prototype proofing
- Suggest to use our resin and printer indoor under ventilated situation.
- Avoid exposure to sunlight and indoor luminescence.
- Please preserve our resin in closed opaque bottle in avoid of exposure to air.
- Do not mix used and non-used resin together.
- Please keep the resin away from kids.
- Do not dump resin. Please cured resin and treat/recycle it as general plastics garbage.
- Do not eat and swallow the resin. Go to hospital if necessary.
- Wear goggles in avoid of eye contact to resin. Wash your eyes by water and go to hospital if necessary.
- Resin might cause slight irritation to skin. Wear gloves when handling. Stop using it if allergy occurred.
- Resin is with slight odor. We strongly suggest you to use it under ventilated condition.
- Suggested safety equipment: gloves, mask, goggles, and lab coat.
- Keep resin in room temperature(15 - 35 OC) and dry condition.
ATTENTION: TSCA Authorization Requirements
1. Pleased be noted TSCA authorization will be requested if shipping resins to USA, so here are something you have to do if you purchase Phrozen Resins and the shipping addresses are in USA.
(a) Fill up TSCA authorization ( download link: reurl.cc/oDra9j )
(b) email firstname.lastname@example.org
(c) make the email subject as "TSCA authorization--Order #__________"
2. Further information:
(a) EPA Laws &Regulations: epa.gov/laws-regulations/summary-toxic-substances-control-act
(b) EPA TSCA ChemicalSubstance Inventory: epa.gov/tsca-inventory
The purchase price does not include tariffs and shipping costs. The shipping cost will vary from country to country, please view our check-out page for the exact cost. Customers will be responsible for customs clearance.
If there is a manufacturing defect, you can return the product within 14 calendar days from the date received or exchange the product within 30 calendar days from the date received. Your item(s) must be unused and in the same condition as received with the original packaging in order to be eligible for a return. For more details, please refer to our Returns & Refund policy page.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com.