Sonic Mega 8K: Standard Pack Ⅱ
Phrozen’s most daring and audacious piece of work is finally here: Sonic Mega 8K. In the past, printing out large models meant compromising on print quality. If anyone was interested in printing out large-scale & detailed models, that meant printing out multiple batches of 3D models and assembling them together.
Not Anymore. Sonic Mega 8K breaks every single limitation for commercial 3D printing. You can now have both size and quality in one print, at the same time. From regular table sized ogres to a thousand army soldiers, or mega-sized terrain that covers your whole table, or even body armor for festivals such as Halloween, Sonic Mega 8K simply prints out all your creations with stunning 8K resolution.
- 8K Printing Capabilities : Sonic Mega 8K trumps all other 3D printers on the market by showcasing striking details at 43µm, producing 3D models that are almost twice as detailed as other large-scale 3D printers.
- 15” Mono-LCD Screen: The largest Mono-LCD printing area on the market with 15.” In comparison, the largest printing area was previously only 13.3.”
- Huge Printing Volume: With a 40cm tall Z-axis, Sonic Mega 8K comes with the largest XY printing area, enabling you to print out significantly larger models in one sitting.
- Pre-Calibrated Building Plate: All Sonic Mega 8K building plates will be calibrated perfectly before they are shipped, which means that all you need to do is take your device out of the box and you’re all set to begin printing!
- Dual Linear Rail & Ball Screw Design: For an ultra-stable Z-axis, Sonic Mega 8K adopts this specific design so that large and heavy objects can be printed with no wobbling.
- Full Metal Exterior: Phrozen Sonic Mega 8K is made completely of metal. This strengthens the entire structure, making it stronger, and much more sustainable for long-term usage.
- Prints with 8K Quality - The Ultimate Resolution
- XY Resolution: 43 µm
- Z-axis: 40cm
- Printing Volume: 33 x 18.5 x 40 cm (H)
- Building plate: 33 x 18.5 cm
- Average Printing Speed: 70 mm/hr
What's in the Bundle
This bundle has a limited quantity of 500 units and is estimated to be shipped in mid-October.
The king-size pack for all the makers. Everything you need is in this package, that too in larger amounts so that you no longer need to worry about running out of consumables.
This bundle includes:
- Sonic Mega 8K x 1
- Aqua-Ivory 4K 1kg x 5
- PFA (nFEP) film-Mega 8K x 3
Shipping & Tariff
In certain countries, you may require a chemical import license for purchasing resins. Please click here for more details.
The purchase price does not include tariffs and shipping costs. Please note that we WILL NOT be providing a refund if a customer refuses to collect (or returns) their product(s) due to customs fees/duties and/or other related costs.
Customers will be responsible for customs clearance in all countries except Thailand. For customers in this country, we are going to charge you in advance and pay on your behalf for any duties and taxes that are due on products purchased.
Please note that the shipping cost will vary from country to country, please view our check-out page for the exact cost.
Return & Warranty
Products can be returned within 14 calendar days from the date received. Product(s) can be exchanged within 30 calendar days from the date you received it if there is a manufacturing defect. To be eligible for an exchange, your item(s) must be unused and in the same condition as received with the original packaging. For more details, please refer to our Refund policy page.
All products purchased from the official website of Phrozen are warranted under different terms. Phrozen offers a one-year warranty for all our products except consumables and components; this includes the paraLED UV lights, LCD screen, FEP film, and build platform. All LCD screens for the Sonic Mini, Sonic Mini 4K, and Sonic 4K are covered under a 3-month warranty. For more details, please refer to our Warranty page.