Specially designed for the dental industry, the Sonic 4K offers built-in parameters for dental applications that work to print out all the dental models you need with high precision and accuracy.
With a super-high resolution of 722 PPI, this printer prints at 35µm, and offers an ample printing space of 6.1,”. You’ll also be able to print one layer in only one second, which is twice as fast as the Sonic Mini 4K!
The printer comes with built-in software to assist you with premium support & editing, which helps to process 3D printing files efficiently. The Sonic 4K also uses a super-stable Z-axis to ensure that users have a quiet and smooth printing experience.
After payment, Sonic 4K will ship within 3~4 weeks.
- 4K with 6.1” Printing Area: 3840 x 2160 ultra-high-definition. Prints at 35µm with 722 PPI, the highest PPI ever, with a large printing area of 6.1”
- Monochrome LCD Screen: Prints up to 5 times faster than traditional 3D printers, taking only one second to print a layer, twice as fast as the Sonic Mini 4K. 2000 working hours guaranteed for all LCD screens; we offer a free 3-month warranty for all LCDs.
- Solid Design: made with Aluminum & designed to ensure a quiet and smooth printing process
- Supports Remote File Transmissions: Connects to your router directly via the ethernet, allowing you to send over your file remotely and start printing immediately
- FormWare Phrozen Edition: Sonic 4K comes with 3D printing processing software that empowers designers to work efficiently by providing automatic error detection and printing multi-floor structures to maximize print output. Premium support and editing also provided
- Built-In Printing Parameters for Dental Application: Works with resin print settings from NextDent, Dreve, KeyStone, HarzLab, Enlighten & Dentona. Also compatible with resins of 385nm & 405nm
- System: Phrozen OS
- Operation: 5in Touch Panel
- Slicer Software: ChiTu Box V1.6.5
- Connectivity: USB | Ethernet
- Technology: Resin 3D Printer - LCD Type
- Light Source: 405nm ParaLED Matrix 3.0
- XY Resolution: 35 µm
- Layer Thickness: 0.01-0.30mm
- Printing Speed: 90mm/ hour
- Power Requirement: AC100-240V~50/60Hz
- Printer Size: L9 x W10.2 x H18.1 in
- Print Volume: L5.2 x W2.9 x H7.8 in
- Printer Weight: 14.5kg
After payment, Sonic 4K will ship within 3~4 weeks. We are working around the clock to speed up the process to ensure that our users can receive their printers as soon as possible.
The purchase price does not include tariffs and shipping costs. The shipping cost will vary from country to country, please view our check-out page for the exact cost. Customers will be responsible for customs clearance.
If there is a manufacturing defect, you can return the product within 14 calendar days from the date received or exchange the product within 30 calendar days from the date received. Your item(s) must be unused and in the same condition as received with the original packaging in order to be eligible for a return. For more details, please refer to our Returns & Refund policy page.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.