Phrozen’s Sonic Mini comes with an easy-to-use interface and has everything you need.
We provide offline printing, a 2.8in touch screen, and an LCD screen which works for over 2000 hours. Our 3D printer takes only 1 second to print a single layer and only 5 minutes to set up.
Buy the Sonic Mini today and experience effortless printing!
- 1080P LCD with 5.5” Printing Area: 1920 x 1080 full-high-definition. Prints at 62.5µm with a printing area of 5.5”
- Monochrome LCD Screen: Prints up to 4 times faster than traditional 3D printers, taking only two seconds to print one layer. 2000 working hours guaranteed for all LCD screens, free 3-month warranty offered
- Super Easy to Use: Just use a USB flash drive to send over your data to the printer and with a few taps, you’re good to go
- Mini but Mighty: Compact & lightweight, easy to store and fits in different settings for both personal or professional uses
- Multi-Resin Compatibility: Works best with Phrozen’s Aqua-Gray 4K, also compatible with 3rd party resins
- System: Phrozen OS
- Operation: 2.8 in Touch Panel
- Slicer Software: ChiTu Box V1.6.5
- Connectivity: USB
- Technology: Resin 3D Printer - LCD Type
- Light Source: 405nm ParaLED Matrix 2.0
- XY Resolution: 62.5 µm
- Layer Thickness: 0.01-0.30mm
- Printing Speed: 80mm/ hour
- Power Requirement: AC100-240V~50/60Hz
- Printer Size: L9.8 x W9.8 x H12.9 in
- Print Volume: 4.7 x 2.6 x 5.1 in
- Printer Weight: 4.3 kg
This product can be shipped immediately right after placing the order. We are working around the clock to speed up the process to ensure that our users can receive their printers as soon as possible.
The purchase price does not include tariffs and shipping costs. The shipping cost will vary from country to country, please view our check-out page for the exact cost. Customers will be responsible for customs clearance.
If there is a manufacturing defect, you can return the product within 14 calendar days from the date received or exchange the product within 30 calendar days from the date received. Your item(s) must be unused and in the same condition as received with the original packaging in order to be eligible for a return. For more details, please refer to our Returns & Refund policy page.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.