Large-Build 3D Printer for Beginners
Innovative. Affordable. Professional. Shuffle Lite allows beginners to get a head start with a powerful 3D printer.
- Stable Z-axis: Single linear rail x Lead screw = Rapid & stable Z-axis
- ParaLED 2.0: ParaLED 2.0 Lite matrix optical engine, 90% Optical Uniformity
- 5.5" 2K LCD: High-resolution 2K LCD, only 47 µm for XY resolution
- IPS Touch Panel: 5in extra-large IPS touch panel with Phrozen OS
- Multi-Resin Capability: Compatible with 3rd party resins
- Connectivity: WiFi connection supported
- PZSlicer: Official PZSlice software supported
- System: Phrozen OS
- Operation: 5" IPS High-Resolution Touch Panel
- Slicer Software: CHITUBOX
- Connectivity: WiFi, Ethernet, USB
- Technology: Resin 3D Printer - LCD Type
- Light Source: ParaLEDTM 2.0 Lite With 405nm LED Wavelength
- XY Resolution: 47 µm
- Layer Thickness: 0.01-0.10mm
- Print Speed: 40mm/hr
- Power Requirement: AC100-240V~50/60Hz
- Printer Size: L28 X W28 X H37cm
- Print Volume: L12 X W6.8 X H17cm
- Printer Weight: 8.5kg
The purchase price does not include tariffs and shipping costs. The shipping cost will vary from country to country, please view our check-out page for the exact cost. Customers will be responsible for customs clearance.
If there is a manufacturing defect, you can return the product within 14 calendar days from the date received or exchange the product within 30 calendar days from the date received. Your item(s) must be unused and in the same condition as received with the original packaging in order to be eligible for a return. For more details, please refer to our Returns & Refund policy page.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com.