Phrozen Sonic Saber - Blade Replacement Kit
Perfecting your prints with precision and ease with Phrozen Sonic Saber — The Ultrasonic Cutter.
- Instruction card
- Replacement blade x20
- Collet x2
- Setscrew x3
- Blade size: 18 x 4 x 0.38 mm
- Blade angle: 30° sharp angle
- Setscrew: M3X4
STEP 1: Turn off the machine, then use Allen wrench to loosen the setscrew.
STEP 2: Pull out the blade (and the collet if it needs to be replaced).
STEP 3: Insert the new collet (if it needs to be replaced) and align the groove.
STEP 4: Insert the new blade and tighten the setscrew. (Check blade's direction.)
- Turn off the power and unplug the cord before replacing the blade.
- Handle the product only with dry hands, and wear cut-resistant gloves.
- Do not point the Ultrasonic Knife at others.
- DO NOT replace the blade immediately after use, as high temperatures can cause burns.
Shipping & Tariff
- In certain countries, you may require an import license. Please click here for more details.
- The purchase price does not include tariffs and shipping costs. Please note that we WILL NOT be providing a refund if a customer refuses to collect (or returns) their product(s) due to customs fees/duties and/or other related costs.
- Customers will be responsible for customs clearance in all countries except Thailand and Brazil. For customers in those countries, we are going to charge you in advance and pay on your behalf for any duties and taxes that are due on products purchased.
- Please note that the shipping cost will vary from country to country, please view our check-out page for the exact cost.
- For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy page.
Return & Warranty
According to the Consumer Protection Act, you have the option to request a refund within a period of 13 days. However, please note that the refund does not cover the shipping fees and tax/VAT charges. To initiate the refund process, you need to submit a request to the Phrozen Support Center within this 13-day timeframe. It is important to ensure that the product is returned in its original condition, and the entire batch order must be sent back. For more details, please refer to our Refund Policy page.
All products purchased from the official website of Phrozen are warranted under different terms. Phrozen offers a one-year warranty for all our products except consumables and components; this includes the LCD screen and the FEP film. LCD screens for the Sonic Mighty 8K, Sonic Mini 8K, Sonic Mega 8K, Sonic Mini 4K, and Sonic 4K are covered under a 3-month warranty. For more details, please refer to our Warranty page.
*Kind reminder: We would suggest pairing our printers with Phrozen's resins to prevent surface paint damage. If a problem occurs, please feel free to contact our support team.