[AU Only] Wash & Cure Kit
Lead time: 1~2 weeks
*Tasmania is not included in the "AU" shipping option due to logistics challenges. Please choose the "Rest of the world" option to proceed with your purchase.
Post-processing can be a messy and tedious part of 3D printing, especially for large models.
Phrozen Wash & Cure Kit will make your cleaning and curing process faster and easier with a powerfully huge washing station, and a curing station that can dry and cure your models all in one go.
- Clean Delicately With Powerful Vortex - Equipped with a powerful bottom propeller, the washing station effectively cleans your models without causing damage to details.
- Dunk 10” Wide Building Plate Straight In - With extra-large build volume, you can clean almost any model, no matter how big! Best used with Sonic Mighty 8K and other 10” building plates.
- The Dual Fan System Makes Drying Easier Than Ever - Designed with a fan drying mode, you can pop printed models straight into the curing station to dry and cure them in one go.
- No More Sticky and Unevenly Cured Models - With 405nm UV lights radiating from the back and under the models, the curing station ensures extra effective curing.
- Time-Saving - Coming as a pair, the 8L washing station and the curing station with the dry & cure function are literal time savers.
Washing Station - Post Printing Cleaner
- Rated Power: 48 W
- Input: 24 VCD
- Product Dimension: L27.7 x W20.7 x H46.7 cm
- Washing Bucket Volume: 8 L
- Maximum Model Size: L21.8 x W12.3 x H23.5 cm
- Weight: 3.5 kg
- Timer : 0 - 30 minutes
Curing Station - UV Cure Lamp
- Rated Power: 48 W
- Input: 24 VCD
- Product Dimension: L35.4 x W30.9 x H36.8 cm
- Turntable Size: Ø19.6 cm
- Maximum Model Size: Ø25 x H23.5 cm
- Weight: 3.9 kg
- Timer : 0-2 hours
- LED Wavelength: 405 nm
Shipping & Tariff
- In certain countries, you may require an import license for purchasing curing lamps. Please click here for more details.
- The purchase price does not include tariffs. Please note that we WILL NOT be providing a refund if a customer refuses to collect (or returns) their product(s) due to customs fees/duties and/or other related costs.
- Customers will be responsible for customs clearance in all countries except Thailand and Brazil. For customers in those countries, we are going to charge you in advance and pay on your behalf for any duties and taxes that are due on products purchased.
- Please note that the shipping cost will vary from country to country, please view our check-out page for the exact cost.
- For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy page.
Return & Warranty
According to the Consumer Protection Act, you have the option to request a refund within a period of 13 days. However, please note that the refund does not cover the shipping fees and tax/VAT charges. To initiate the refund process, you need to submit a request to the Phrozen Support Center within this 13-day timeframe. It is important to ensure that the product is returned in its original condition, and the entire batch order must be sent back. For more details, please refer to our Refund Policy page.
All products purchased from the official website of Phrozen are warranted under different terms. Phrozen offers a one-year warranty for all our products except consumables and components; this includes the LCD screen and the FEP film. LCD screens for the Sonic Mighty 8K, Sonic Mini 8K, Sonic Mega 8K, Sonic Mini 4K, and Sonic 4K are covered under a 3-month warranty. For more details, please refer to our Warranty page.
*Kind reminder: We would suggest pairing our printers with Phrozen's resins to prevent surface paint damage. If a problem occurs, please feel free to contact our support team.