Phrozen Light Curing Putty
Lead time: 4 weeks.
Repairs Fast With Ease
Light Curing Putty is a gel-like material that cures rapidly under UV light exposure. Works well for model repairs and modifications, Light Curing Putty is easy to sand and paint on to perfect your models with speed and precision.
- Restore broken parts to their original shape.
- Fill gaps and holes in models.
- Easy to sand and paint on after curing.
- Applicable on cured resin and plastic.
Note: Product color may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your device settings.
Cures in 15 Seconds — Light Curing Putty can be cured in just 15 seconds, allowing for quick and efficient model modifications.
Fixes and Repairs With Accuracy — Use putty to fix and restore broken parts and modify model details.
Easy To Use — With gel-like characteristics, Light Curing Putty is mess-free and easy to apply.
Easy to Sand and Paint — After fully cured, the putty is easy to sand and paint on according to your needs.
Clean the surface and remove any dust before applying putty.
Use the wooden stick to take out an appropriate amount and apply the putty.
Use alcohol to smoothen out the putty and clean the excess.
Use Phrozen Cure Beam or other curing lamps with LED wavelengths of 395 nm or above for 15–30 seconds.
For maximum result, cure putty at a 1cm distance to ensure that the light can enter through the bottom of the model.
- Avoid direct exposure to sunlight.
- Please wear gloves when handling the product.
- For thicknesses between 1 mm–8 mm, cures with UV light for 15 secs–3 mins. Curing time varies depending on the thickness.
- Avoid direct contact with the skin to prevent allergies.
- In case of eye contact, rinse thoroughly and seek medical attention immediately.
- After a long exposure time, the putty may have a higher temperature. Please handle this with caution.
- Keep away from children.
- Content: Light Curing Putty x1, Wooden Stick x1
- Weight: 60g
- Appearance (Before Curing): Light Yellow Paste
- Appearance (After Curing): Solid White
- Tensile Strength: 130-160 kg/cm²
- Shore D Hardness: 76-80
- Solid Density: 1.3-1.4 g/cm³
Shipping & Tariff
- In certain countries, you may require an import license. Please click here for more details.
- The purchase price does not include tariffs and shipping costs. Please note that we WILL NOT be providing a refund if a customer refuses to collect (or returns) their product(s) due to customs fees/duties and/or other related costs.
- Customers will be responsible for customs clearance in all countries except Thailand and Brazil. For customers in those countries, we are going to charge you in advance and pay on your behalf for any duties and taxes that are due on products purchased.
- Please note that the shipping cost will vary from country to country, please view our check-out page for the exact cost.
- For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy page.