Phrozen Functional Resin - TR250LV High Temp: Explore Possibility for Engineering!
- Weight: 1KG per bottle
- XY Resolution: 0.047 mm
- Layer Height / Parameter: 15 sec @ 50 um, Delay 1
- Way to Clean Printed Part: Use alcohol spray to clean models and dry it by air gun. Do not immerse printed part into alcohol over 30 sec.
- Compatible Printer: Phrozen 3D Printer Series
Application: Rubber Mold for Jewelry, Fine Details GK Kit, Heat Resistance Application
- Key Performance:
- Viscosity: 230 cps
- Proportion: 1.1
- Tg: 100 °C
- Elongation: 20 %
- Break value: 25 MPa
- Surface hardness: Shore 79 D
- I-Zod Impact: 6.31 KJ/m2
- Way to Rinse: Clean with alcohol spray with air gun. DO NOT immerse model into alcohol for long time.
- Use and preserve resins in room temperature, and in dark and ventilated conditions
- Shake well before each use
- After printing, please keep used resins in a closed & opaque bottle. Avoid mixing used resin with a new resin.
- Keep resin away from kids and away from direct sunlight exposure
- Wear gloves and masks during operation of resins. Wash with plenty of water if you get direct skin contact or eye contact with resins.
- DO NOT dump resin. Please cure it and treat it as general plastic garbage.
The purchase price does not include tariffs and shipping costs. The shipping cost will vary from country to country, please view our check-out page for the exact cost. Customers will be responsible for customs clearance.
If there is a manufacturing defect, you can return the product within 14 calendar days from the date received or exchange the product within 30 calendar days from the date received. Your item(s) must be unused and in the same condition as received with the original packaging in order to be eligible for a return. For more details, please refer to our Returns & Refund policy page.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.