TR300 Ultra-High Temp Resin
Lead time: Mid-January 2023
TR300 Ultra-High Temp Resin - Perfect for Creating 3D Printed Parts for Engineering
Phrozen TR300 Resin comes with extremely high thermal resistance, high mechanical strength, and with a certain toughness, making it ideal for high-temperature applications such as dental thermoforming, industrial mock-ups, and creating 3D printed jewelry.
【Ultra-High Temp Resistance】With its heat deflection temperature of 190 °C, Phrozen TR300 resin is suitable for high-temperature resistance applications.
【Low Viscosity & Low Odor】 Phrozen TR300 resin has low viscosity to use and clean easily. Odorless to affect the environment during printing.
【High Toughness & Low Shrinkage】 The products printed with Phrozen TR300 resin have good mechanical properties such as high tensile strength, high toughness, and a low shrinkage rate. It is recommended for printing dental models (e.g. vacuum forming) and industrial prototyping.
- Weight: 1kg per bottle
- Density: 1.17 g/cm3
- Viscosity: 160 cP
- Surface Hardness: 80 Shore D
- Tensile Stress at Break: 32 MPa
- Elongation at Break: 2 %
- Tensile Modulus: 1857 MPa
- Notched Izod Impact: 8.00 J/m
- Tg: 220 °C
HTD at 0.45 MPa: 190 °C
*All specifications have been tested in a laboratory. Please note that certain specifications may be subject to change without prior notice.
- Make sure to preserve resin at room temperature. Store in dark and ventilated conditions.
- After printing, please keep used resins in a closed & opaque bottle. Avoid mixing used resin with new resin.
- Keep resin away from kids and away from direct sunlight exposure.
- Wear gloves and masks when using resins. If this chemical contacts the skin or eye, wash with plenty of water.
- DO NOT dump resin. Please cure it and treat it as general plastic garbage.
Shipping & Tariff
In certain countries, you may require a chemical import license for purchasing resins. Please click here for more details.
The purchase price does not include tariffs and shipping costs. Please note that we WILL NOT be providing a refund if a customer refuses to collect (or returns) their product(s) due to customs fees/duties and/or other related costs.
Customers will be responsible for customs clearance in all countries except Thailand and Brazil. For customers in those countries, we are going to charge you in advance and pay on your behalf for any duties and taxes that are due on products purchased.
Please note that the shipping cost will vary from country to country, please view our check-out page for the exact cost.