Starter Kit-Sonic Mini 4K
Please note that the Sonic Mini 4K available for purchase on our website is already equipped with the new T-plate. Customers do not need to purchase the upgrade kit along with the printer.
Lead time: 1 week
The kit includes:
- Sonic Mini 4K (with new version T-plate) x1
- Phrozen Aqua Printer Resin-Green x1
- Phrozen FEP Film-A4 x1
- FREE ready to print ctb. file of Puppet Slayer
Model Credit @TigerSkullRPG
The Sonic Mini 4K is the most beginner-friendly 4K 3D printer on the market, offering ultra-high resolution with 722 PPI, the highest PPI ever! The printer offers 4K resolution printing at 35µm with a large printing area of 6.1”, producing highly detailed 3D printed parts that match your exact 3D printing designs, regardless of the size of your model.
Using Monochrome LCD technology, the Sonic Mini 4K 4K is one of the fastest 3D printer on the market, being able to print one layer in ONLY two seconds! Our LCD screens work for over 2000 hours and we provide a free 3-month warranty as our guarantee.
Note: To create 3D models in 4K quality, we highly recommend Phrozen’s Sonic Mini 4K as it performs best with our Aqua-Gray 4K resin, and allows users to create highly-detailed, intricate designs with 4K resolution.
- 4K with 6.1” Printing Area: 3840 x 2160 Ultra-high-definition. Prints at 35µm with 722 PPI, the highest PPI ever, with a large printing area of 6.1”
- Monochrome LCD Screen: Prints up to 4 times faster than traditional 3D printers, taking only two seconds to print one layer. 2000 working hours guaranteed for all LCD screens, free 3-month warranty offered
- Super Easy to Use: Just use a USB flash drive to send over your data to the printer and with a few taps, you’re good to go
- Mini but Mighty: Compact & lightweight, easy to store and fits in different settings for both personal or professional uses
- Multi-Resin Compatibility: Works best with Phrozen’s Aqua-Gray 4K, also compatible with 3rd party resins
- System: Phrozen OS
- Operation: 2.8in Touch Panel
- Slicer Software: ChiTu Box V1.6.5
- Connectivity: USB
- Technology: Resin 3D Printer - LCD Type
- Light Source: 405nm ParaLED Matrix 2.0
- XY Resolution: 35 µm
- Layer Thickness: 0.01-0.30mm
- Maximum Printing Speed: 80mm/ hour
- Power Requirement: DC 24V；2A
- Printer Size: 23 x 23 x 34 cm
- Print Volume: 13.4 x 7.5 x 13 cm
- Printer Weight: 5 kg
*All specifications have been tested in a laboratory. Please note that certain specifications may be subject to change without prior notice.
Shipping & Tariff
Lead time: 6 weeks
The purchase price does not include tariffs and shipping costs. Please note that we WILL NOT be providing a refund if a customer refuses to collect (or returns) their product(s) due to customs fees/duties and/or other related costs.
Customers will be responsible for customs clearance in all countries except Thailand and Brazil. For customers in those countries, we are going to charge you in advance and pay on your behalf for any duties and taxes that are due on products purchased.
Please note that the shipping cost will vary from country to country, please view our check-out page for the exact cost.
Return & Warranty
Products can be returned within 14 calendar days from the date received. Product(s) can be exchanged within 30 calendar days from the date you received it if there is a manufacturing defect. To be eligible for an exchange, your item(s) must be unused and in the same condition as received with the original packaging. For more details, please refer to our Returns & Refund policy page.
All products purchased from the official website of Phrozen are warranted under different terms. Phrozen offers a one-year warranty for all our products except consumables and components; this includes the paraLED UV lights, LCD screen, FEP film, and build platform. All LCD screens for the Sonic Mini, Sonic Mini 4K, and Sonic 4K are covered under a 3-month warranty. For more details, please refer to our Warranty page.