Phrozen Sonic Saber - The Ultrasonic Cutter
Perfecting 3D Prints with Precision and Ease
Phrozen Sonic Saber makes removing supports hassle-free with the power of ultrasonic cutting. With over 35,000 blade vibrations per second, our ultrasonic cutter helps you trim and finish 3D prints at high-precision margins with ease.
Refine Your Prints with Ultrasonic Cutter
- Intuitive pen-shaped design with ultrasonic vibration
- Extreme cutting precision on intricate parts
- Remove supports while keeping all the details
Remove Support Effortlessly Sonic Saber cuts through the supports fast and smoothly without leaving any marks.
Refine Models with High Accuracy With Sonic Saber’s accuracy, trimming joints, touching up errors, and refining models is as easy as it gets.
Cut Supports with Excellent Precision With ultrasonic vibration, Sonic Saber precisely cut supports even from narrow gaps that were unreachable with pliers.
Applicable for Cutting Various Materials Sonic Saber can cut through a wide range of materials, allowing you to create and craft any projects across your creative practices.
- Please DO NOT touch the product with wet hands.
- Please wear cut-resistant gloves when handling the product.
- DO NOT expose the machine to liquids of any kind.
- If the device is exposed to water, discontinue use immediately.
- Please do not use this product to cut oil paper and/or other flammable objects.
- Do not point the Ultrasonic Knife at others.
- Keep away from children.
- Please do not use this product to cut metal or glass.
- DO NOT touch the blade immediately before or after use as high temperatures can cause burns.
- Danger - High Voltage! Non-professional personnel should avoid disassembling the product on their own to prevent injury from accidental touch.
- Please use sanitizing alcohol to clean the exterior of the device. Do not use any oily or corrosive liquids to clean the device.
- Oscillation Frequency： 40 kHz
Body: 129.1 x 125.3 x 70.5 mm
Cutter: 133 x 30 mm
- Weight: 300g (Handle 75g)
- Handheld Cable Length: 1050 mm
- Power: DC 12V;3A
- Additional Blade: 18 x 4 x 0.38 Blade Angle: 30° sharp angle
Shipping & Tariff
- In certain countries, you may require an import license. Please click here for more details.
- The purchase price does not include tariffs and shipping costs. Please note that we WILL NOT be providing a refund if a customer refuses to collect (or returns) their product(s) due to customs fees/duties and/or other related costs.
- Customers will be responsible for customs clearance in all countries except Thailand and Brazil. For customers in those countries, we are going to charge you in advance and pay on your behalf for any duties and taxes that are due on products purchased.
- Please note that the shipping cost will vary from country to country, please view our check-out page for the exact cost.
- For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy page.
Return & Warranty
- Products can be returned within 14 calendar days from the date received. Product(s) can be exchanged within 30 calendar days from the date you received it if there is a manufacturing defect. To be eligible for an exchange, your item(s) must be unused and in the same condition as received with the original packaging. For more details, please refer to our Returns & Refund policy page.
All products purchased from the official website of Phrozen are warranted under different terms. Phrozen offers a one-year warranty for all our products except consumables and components. For more details, please refer to our Warranty page.