Phrozen Sonic Mini 4K Resin 3D Printer - MMF Special
Limited quantity: only 300 units.
The Sonic Mini 4K is the most consumer-friendly 4K 3D printer on the market, offering ultra-high resolution with 722 PPI, the highest PPI ever! The printer offers 4K resolution printing at 35µm with a large printing area of 6.1”, producing highly detailed 3D models that match your exact design, regardless of the size of your model.
Using Monochrome LCD technology, the Sonic Mini 4K is able to print one layer in ONLY two seconds! Our LCD screens work for over 2000 hours and we provide a free 3-month warranty as our guarantee.
After payment, Sonic Mini 4K will ship within 1-2 weeks.
- 4K with 6.1” Printing Area: 3840 x 2160 ultra-high-definition. Prints at 35µm with 722 PPI, the highest PPI ever, with a large printing area of 6.1”
- Monochrome LCD Screen: Prints up to 4 times faster than traditional 3D printers, taking only two seconds to print one layer. 2000 working hours guaranteed for all LCD screens, free 3-month warranty offered
- Super Easy to Use: Just use a USB flash drive to send over your data to the printer and with a few taps, you’re good to go
- Mini but Mighty: Compact & lightweight, easy to store and fits in different settings for both personal or professional uses
- Multi-Resin Compatibility: Works best with Phrozen’s Aqua-Gray 4K, also compatible with 3rd party resins
- System: Phrozen OS
- Operation: 2.8in Touch Panel
- Slicer Software: ChiTu Box V1.6.5
- Connectivity: USB
- Technology: Resin 3D Printer - LCD Type
- Light Source: 405nm ParaLED Matrix 2.0
- XY Resolution: 35 µm
- Layer Thickness: 0.01-0.30mm
- Printing Speed: 80mm/ hour
- Power Requirement: DC 24V ; 2A
- Printer Size: 23 x 23 x 34 cm
- Print Volume: 13.4 x 7.5 x 13 cm
- Printer Weight: 5kg
Shipping & Tariff
After payment, the lead time is about 1-2 weeks. We will send our users a weekly email with an update regarding the shipment status of their Sonic Mini 4Ks. We are working around the clock to speed up the process to ensure that our users can receive their printers as soon as possible.
The purchase price does not include tariffs and shipping costs. Please note that we WILL NOT be providing a refund if a customer refuses to collect (or returns) their product(s) due to customs fees/duties and/or other related costs.
Customers will be responsible for customs clearance in all countries except India and Thailand. For customers in those countries, we are going to charge you in advance and pay on your behalf for any duties and taxes that are due on products purchased.
Payment, Shipping and Refunds operated by Phrozen.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to restrictions by our logistic partners, we won’t be able to ship to the following countries:
- African Countries
- Middle East
- New Zealand
- North Korea
- Outlying Islands
Return & Warranty
Products can be returned within 14 calendar days from the date received. Product(s) can be exchanged within 30 calendar days from the date you received it if there is a manufacturing defect. To be eligible for an exchange, your item(s) must be unused and in the same condition as received with the original packaging. For more details, please refer to our Returns & Refund policy page.
All products purchased from the official website of Phrozen are warranted under different terms. Phrozen offers a one-year warranty for all our products except consumables and components; this includes the paraLED UV lights, LCD screen, FEP film, and build platform. All LCD screens for the Sonic Mini, Sonic Mini 4K, and Sonic 4K are covered under a 3-month warranty. For more details, please refer to our Warranty page.