Phrozen Aqua 8K 3D Printing Resin
Lead time：1-2 weeks.
Phrozen’s Aqua 8K 3D Printer Resin is specifically formulated to showcase super-fine detail in full 8K resolutions. Works best with Phrozen’s 8K printers; Phrozen Aqua 8K Resin is now available in 4 colors to fulfill all your 3D printing needs.
Ｍodel Credit: @criptastudios @E.Joe Art
- 【Low Shrinkage & High Precision】 Phrozen Aqua 3D Printing Resins are developed for low shrinkage and high precision printing. Their low warpage & dimensional stability are especially good for precise parts.
- 【Low Viscosity & Low Odor】Phrozen Aqua 3D Printing Resins are easy to print and are easily post-processed due to their low viscosity. Meanwhile, their low odor will not make your place smell.
- 【Wide Application】Printed parts are tough and resilient. Phrozen 3D Printing Resins make them a perfect match not only for painted models but also for industrial applications.
- Safety Data Sheet/User Guide
- Aqua-Gray 8K (Download here)
- Aqua Red-Clay 8K (Download here)
- Aqua Snow-Gray 8K (Download here)
- Aqua-Vanilla 8K (Download here)
- Resin Profile (Click here)
Phrozen Aqua-Gray 8K
- Weight: 1kg per bottle
- Density: 1.10 g/cm3
- Viscosity: 280-380 cP
- Surface Hardness: 82 Shore D
- Tensile Stress at Break: 43 MPa
- Tensile modulus: 1730 MPa
- Elongation at Break, EAB: 8 %
- Notched Izod Impact：10.00 J/m
- HDT at 0.45MPa: 77 ℃
*All specifications have been tested in a laboratory. Please note that certain specifications may be subject to change without prior notice.
- Make sure to preserve resin at room temperature. Store in dark and ventilated conditions.
- After printing, please keep used resins in a closed & opaque bottle. Avoid mixing used resin with new resin.
- Keep resin away from kids and away from direct sunlight exposure.
- Wear gloves and masks when using resins. If this chemical contacts the skin or eye, wash with plenty of water.
- DO NOT dump resin. Please cure it and treat it as general plastic garbage.
- In certain countries, you may require a chemical import license for purchasing resins. Please click here for more details.
- Phrozen currently only provides shipment services with FedEx and UPS.
- The purchase price does not include tariffs and shipping costs. Please note that we WILL NOT be providing a refund if a customer refuses to collect (or returns) their product(s) due to customs fees/duties and/or other related costs.
- Customers will be responsible for customs clearance in all countries except Thailand and Brazil. For customers in those countries, we are going to charge you in advance and pay on your behalf for any duties and taxes that are due on products purchased.
- Please note that the shipping cost will vary from country to country, please view our check-out page for the exact cost.
- For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy page.