Water-Washable 3D Printing Resin
Lead Time: 1 week.
Designed to be easily cleaned by water, Phrozen Water-Washable 3D Printing Resins are sturdy, durable, print with speed, and work perfectly with beginner-friendly 3D printers.
This 3D Printing resin works best for creating 3D printed figures, miniatures, as well as product prototypes.
Model Credit: @Printable Scenery
- 【Remove Residue with Ease】 You don’t need to wash your prints with IPA anymore, just rinse it with water and you’re good to go.
- 【Low Viscosity】Print & post-process all your 3D models with ease.
- 【Low Odor】Say bye-bye to pungent smells as your place won’t reek of resin fumes anymore.
- 【Not Fragile】 Phrozen Water-Washable Resins are tougher than others on the market. Use this resin to create 3D printed figures, miniatures, and prototypes.
- Safety Data Sheet - Rapid Black(Download here)/ Model Gray(Download here)
- Resin Profile (Click here)
Weight: 250g/500g/1kg per bottle
- Density: 1.11 g/cm3
- Viscosity: 120 cP
- Surface Hardness: 76 Shore D
- Tensile Stress at Break: 15 MPa
- Elongation at Break: 18 %
- Tensile modulus: 110 MPa
- Notched Izod Impact: 1.30 J/m
- Weight: 1kg per bottle
- Density: 1.10 g/cm3
- Viscosity: 125 cP
- Surface Hardness: 77 Shore D
- Tensile Stress at Break: 12 MPa
- Elongation at Break: 24 %
- Tensile modulus: 110 MPa
- Notched Izod Impact: 3.04 J/m
*All specifications have been tested in a laboratory. Please note that certain specifications may be subject to change without prior notice.
- Make sure to preserve resin at room temperature. Store in dark and ventilated conditions.
- After printing, please keep used resins in a closed & opaque bottle. Avoid mixing used resin with new resin.
- Keep resin away from kids and away from direct sunlight exposure.
- Wear gloves and masks when using resins. If this chemical contacts the skin or eye, wash with plenty of water.
- DO NOT dump resin. Please cure it and treat it as general plastic garbage.
Shipping & Tariff
In certain countries, you may require a chemical import license for purchasing resins. Please click here for more details.
The purchase price does not include tariffs and shipping costs. Please note that we WILL NOT be providing a refund if a customer refuses to collect (or returns) their product(s) due to customs fees/duties and/or other related costs.
Customers will be responsible for customs clearance in all countries except Thailand and Brazil. For customers in those countries, we are going to charge you in advance and pay on your behalf for any duties and taxes that are due on products purchased.
Please note that the shipping cost will vary from country to country, please view our check-out page for the exact cost.
For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy page, or contact us at email@example.com.