Phrozen Water-Washable Dental Model 3D Printer Resin
Phrozen Water-Washable Dental Model Resin has been specifically developed to rapidly produce highly accurate dental models.
With its Water-Washable features, you don’t need any post curing equipment to clean the 3D printed model.
Benefits【Remove Residue with Ease】Phrozen Water-Washable Resin is designed to be easily rinsed by water which means that you no longer need any ethanol and IPA to clean up your resin 3D prints.
【High Accuracy】With a Medit intraoral scanner, more than 90% of variation falls within ±0.05mm on dental 3D models created by Water-Washable Dental Model Resin.
【Low Shrinkage & High Precision】With low deformation or shrinkage, this resin is ideal to create a perfect match between dental models with removable dies; ensuring that no printed parts ever change in shape.
【Low Viscosity】Phrozen Water-Washable Dental Model Resin is easy to print with and can be post-processed easily thanks to its low viscosity levels.
【Low Odor】Say bye-bye pungent smells as Phrozen Water-Washable Dental Model Resin won’t make your place reek of resin fumes.
* Phrozen provides a wide range of resins that can be used for a variety of purposes. Please refer to this link to see which resin is best suited for your needs.
Flexural Strength: >1875 MPa
Flexural Modulus: 3.04 KJ/m2
Hardness: >75 Shore D
Viscosity: 0.771 Pa·s
- Use and preserve resins in room temperature, dark, and ventilated condition.
- Shake well before use.
- After printing, please keep used resins in a closed & opaque bottle. Avoid mixing used resin with new resin.
- Keep resin away from kids and away from direct sun-light exposure.
- Wear gloves and masks when using resins. Wash with plenty of water if you get direct skin contact or eye contact with resins.
- DO NOT dump resin. Please cure it and treat it as general plastic garbage.
- After receiving your Phrozen resins, we strongly recommend you finish it as soon as possible as unopened resins only have a shelf life of one year
Shipping & Tariff
Lead Time: 1 week
In certain countries, you may require a chemical import license for purchasing resins. Please click here for more details.
The purchase price does not include tariffs and shipping costs. Please note that we WILL NOT be providing a refund if a customer refuses to collect (or returns) their product(s) due to customs fees/duties and/or other related costs.
Customers will be responsible for customs clearance in all countries except Thailand and Brazil. For customers in those countries, we are going to charge you in advance and pay on your behalf for any duties and taxes that are due on products purchased.
Please note that the shipping cost will vary from country to country, please view our check-out page for the exact cost.
Return & Warranty
Products can be returned within 14 calendar days from the date received. Product(s) can be exchanged within 30 calendar days from the date you received it if there is a manufacturing defect. To be eligible for an exchange, your item(s) must be unused and in the same condition as received with the original packaging. For more details, please refer to our Returns & Refund policy page.
All products purchased from the official website of Phrozen are warranted under different terms. Phrozen offers a one-year warranty for all our products except consumables and components; this includes the paraLED UV lights, LCD screen, FEP film, and build platform. All LCD screens for the Sonic Mini, Sonic Mini 4K, and Sonic 4K are covered under a 3-month warranty. For more details, please refer to our Warranty page.