Phrozen’s clear resins produce highly transparent models with ease, allowing you to print optical and other see-through models or prototypes that don’t turn yellowish during the post-curing process.
Viscosity: 142 cps
Tg: 73 °C
Elongation: 17 %
Break Value: 12 MPa
Surface Hardness: Shore 70D
I-Zod Impact: 2.68 KJ/m2
Weight: 1kg per bottle
XY Resolution: 0.075 mm
Layer Height / Parameter: 20 sec @ 50 um (Phrozen Shuffle / Make ParaLED)
Key Performance: Highly transparent resin. Not easy to yellowish in post-curing. Recommend to use low power UV curing light to do post-cure.
Ways to Rinse: Use alcohol spray to clean models and dry it by air gun. Do not immerse printed part into alcohol over 30 sec.
Compatible Printers: Phrozen 3D Printer Series
Applications: Optical part, transparent models.
- Avoid sun light exposure.
- After printing, stored used resin in closed and opaque bottle.
- DO NOT mix fresh resin and used resin.
- Shake or stir resin properly to avoid pigment separation.
- DO NOT dump resin. Please cured resin and treat/recycle it as general plastics garbage.
- Do your best to wear glove, goggles, long sleeves shirt during usage of resin. Wash hands after every operation.
- DO NOT swallow resin. Go to hospital if you do it.
- Avoid eye contact by resin. Rinse with water and go to hospital if resin contacts eyes.
- Resin might cause slight skin irritation. Stop using it if allergy occurred.
- Resin smells. We strongly suggest you to use it under ventilated condition.
- Keep resin in room temperature(15 - 35 Celsius) and dry condition.
- Keep resin away from kids.
ATTENTION: TSCA Authorization Requirements
1. Pleased be noted TSCA authorization will be requested if shipping resins to USA, so here are something you have to do if you purchase Phrozen Resins and the shipping addresses are inUSA.
(a) Fill up TSCA authorization ( download link: reurl.cc/oDra9j )
(b) email email@example.com
(c) make the email subject as "TSCA authorization--Order #__________"
2. Further information:
(a) EPA Laws &Regulations: epa.gov/laws-regulations/summary-toxic-substances-control-act
(b) EPA TSCA ChemicalSubstance Inventory: epa.gov/tsca-inventory
The purchase price does not include tariffs and shipping costs. The shipping cost will vary from country to country, please view our check-out page for the exact cost. Customers will be responsible for customs clearance.
If there is a manufacturing defect, you can return the product within 14 calendar days from the date received or exchange the product within 30 calendar days from the date received. Your item(s) must be unused and in the same condition as received with the original packaging in order to be eligible for a return. For more details, please refer to our Returns & Refund policy page.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.