Phrozen Rock-Black Stiff 3D Printing Resin - Perfect for Creating 3D Printed Parts for Engineering
Lead Time: 1 week.
Phrozen Rock-Black Stiff 3D Printing Resin create sturdy, flexible models that withstand heat, making it the ideal resin for creating 3D Printed Parts for engineering.
Phrozen Rock-Black Stiff 3D Printing Resin also provide high-precision printing, making sure your 3D printed models completely match your 3D printing designs.
- High Toughness & Low Shrinkage
- Wide Applications
- High Temp Resistance
- Safety Data Sheet - (Download here)
- Resin Profile (Click here)
- Weight: 1kg per bottle
- Viscosity: 190 cP
- Density: 1.14 g/cm3
- Surface Hardness: 78 Shore D
- Tensile Stress at Break: 34 MPa
- Elongation at Break: 4 %
- Tensile modulus: 1300 MPa
- Notched Izod Impact: 66.42 J/m
HTD at 0.45 MPa: 105 °C
*All specifications have been tested in a laboratory. Please note that certain specifications may be subject to change without prior notice.
- Make sure to preserve resin at room temperature. Store in dark and ventilated conditions.
- After printing, please keep used resins in a closed & opaque bottle. Avoid mixing used resin with new resin.
- Keep resin away from kids and away from direct sunlight exposure.
- Wear gloves and masks when using resins. If this chemical contacts the skin or eye, wash with plenty of water.
- DO NOT dump resin. Please cure it and treat it as general plastic garbage.
- Minor color differences between the printed parts and website pictures do not impact the final performances.
Shipping & Tariff
- In certain countries, you may require a chemical import license for purchasing resins. Please click here for more details.
- Phrozen currently only provides shipment services with FedEx and UPS.
- The purchase price does not include tariffs and shipping costs. Please note that we WILL NOT be providing a refund if a customer refuses to collect (or returns) their product(s) due to customs fees/duties and/or other related costs.
- Customers will be responsible for customs clearance in all countries except Thailand and Brazil. For customers in those countries, we are going to charge you in advance and pay on your behalf for any duties and taxes that are due on products purchased.
- Please note that the shipping cost will vary from country to country, please view our check-out page for the exact cost.
- For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy page, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.