Phrozen Mud-Like 3D Printer Resin - Best for Vibrant 3D Printed Figures
Lead Time: 1 week
Not only does Phrozen Mud-Like 3D Printer Resin print with great detail, but its color and texture are definitely its standout features. To create durable 3D bust sculptures and 3D printed figures, we recommend using Phrozen Mud-like Resin.
Model Credit: @Loot Studios
- 【Ideal for Bust Sculptures】It’s perfect for 3D printing bust sculptures, and objects that are of higher precision and accuracy.
- 【Fabulous Coral Matte Shade】Phrozen Mud-like Resin prints with a beautiful coral color, and a matte finish, adding new life to your designs.
- 【Easy to Print】Formulated with the perfect viscosity, there’s no risk of splitting or detaching from the building plate during printing.
【Less Deformation & More Details】Phrozen Mud-like Resin comes with nanoceramic particles which create sturdy & high-quality 3D models with no deformed parts.
- Resin Profile (Click here)
- Weight: 500g per bottle
- Density: 1.1 g/cm3
- Viscosity: 300-400 cps
- Surface Hardness: 89 Shore D
- UTS: 32 MPa
- EAB: 9 %
- Izod notched impact strength: 6.5 KJ/m2
- Flexural strength: 51 MPa
- Flexural modulus: 1550 MPa
- Tg: 65 °C
*All specifications have been tested in a laboratory. Please note that certain specifications may be subject to change without prior notice.
- Make sure to preserve resin at room temperature. Store in dark and ventilated conditions.
- After printing, please keep used resins in a closed & opaque bottle. Avoid mixing used resin with new resin.
- Keep resin away from kids and away from direct sunlight exposure.
- Wear gloves and masks when using resins. If this chemical contacts the skin or eye, wash with plenty of water.
- DO NOT dump resin. Please cure it and treat it as general plastic garbage.
Shipping & Tariff
In certain countries, you may require a chemical import license for purchasing resins. Please click here for more details.
Phrozen currently only provides shipment services with FedEx and UPS.
The purchase price does not include tariffs and shipping costs. Please note that we WILL NOT be providing a refund if a customer refuses to collect (or returns) their product(s) due to customs fees/duties and/or other related costs.
Customers will be responsible for customs clearance in all countries except Thailand and Brazil. For customers in those countries, we are going to charge you in advance and pay on your behalf for any duties and taxes that are due on products purchased.
Please note that the shipping cost will vary from country to country, please view our check-out page for the exact cost.