Phrozen Functional Resin - TR250LV High Temp: Explore Possibility for Engineering!
- Weight: 1KG per bottle
- XY Resolution: 0.047 mm
- Layer Height / Parameter: 15 sec @ 50 um, Delay 1
- Way to Clean Printed Part: Use alcohol spray to clean models and dry it by air gun. Do not immerse printed part into alcohol over 30 sec.
- Compatible Printer: Phrozen 3D Printer Series
Application: Rubber Mold for Jewelry, Fine Details GK Kit, Heat Resistance Application
- Key Performance:
- Viscosity: 230 cps
- Proportion: 1.1
- Tg: 100 °C
- Elongation: 20 %
- Break value: 25 MPa
- Surface hardness: Shore 79 D
- I-Zod Impact: 6.31 KJ/m2
ATTENTION: TSCA Authorization Requirements
1. Pleased be noted TSCA authorization will be requested if shipping resins to USA, so here are something you have to do if you purchase Phrozen Resins and the shipping addresses are in USA.
(a) Fill up TSCA authorization ( download link: reurl.cc/oDra9j )
(b) email email@example.com
(c) make the email subject as "TSCA authorization--Order #__________"
2. Further information:
(a) EPA Laws &Regulations: epa.gov/laws-regulations/summary-toxic-substances-control-act
(b) EPA TSCA ChemicalSubstance Inventory: epa.gov/tsca-inventory
The purchase price does not include tariffs and shipping costs. The shipping cost will vary from country to country, please view our check-out page for the exact cost. Customers will be responsible for customs clearance.
If there is a manufacturing defect, you can return the product within 14 calendar days from the date received or exchange the product within 30 calendar days from the date received. Your item(s) must be unused and in the same condition as received with the original packaging in order to be eligible for a return. For more details, please refer to our Returns & Refund policy page.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.