Phrozen’s Nylon-Green Tough Resins are stretchable, withstanding high pressures up to 19 MPa, and do not break easily. These resins are specifically made for prototyping and creating functional resin pieces.
Viscosity: 742 cps
Tg: 73 °C
Break Value: 19 MPa
Hardness: Shore 68 D
I-Zod Impact: 23.79 KJ/m2
Weight: 1KG per bottle
XY Resolution: 0.047 mm
Layer Height / Parameter: 10 sec @ 50 um, Delay 3
Ways to Rinse: Use alcohol spray to clean models and dry it by an air gun. Do not immerse printed part into alcohol over 30 sec.
Compatible Printer: Phrozen 3D Printer Series
- Avoid sun light exposure.
- After printing, stored used resin in closed and opaque bottle.
- DO NOT mix fresh resin with used resin.
- Shake or stir resin properly to avoid pigment separation.
- DO NOT dump resin. Please cured resin and treat/recycle it as general plastics garbage.
- Do your best to wear glove, goggles, long sleeves shirt during usage of resin. Wash hands after using resin.
- DO NOT swallow resin. Go to hospital if you do.
- Avoid eye contact by resin. Rinse with water and go to hospital if resin contacts eyes.
- Resin might cause slight skin irritation. Stop using it if allergy occurred.
- Resin smells. We strongly suggest you use it under ventilated conditions.
- Keep resin in room temperature(15 - 35 Celsius) and dry condition.
- Keep resin away from kids.
ATTENTION: TSCA Authorization Requirements
1. Pleased be noted TSCA authorization will be requested if shipping resins to USA, so here are something you have to do if you purchase Phrozen Resins and the shipping addresses are inUSA.
(a) Fill up TSCA authorization ( download link: reurl.cc/oDra9j )
(b) email firstname.lastname@example.org
(c) make the email subject as "TSCA authorization--Order #__________"
2. Further information:
(a) EPA Laws &Regulations: epa.gov/laws-regulations/summary-toxic-substances-control-act
(b) EPA TSCA ChemicalSubstance Inventory: epa.gov/tsca-inventory
The purchase price does not include tariffs and shipping costs. The shipping cost will vary from country to country, please view our check-out page for the exact cost. Customers will be responsible for customs clearance.
If there is a manufacturing defect, you can return the product within 14 calendar days from the date received or exchange the product within 30 calendar days from the date received. Your item(s) must be unused and in the same condition as received with the original packaging in order to be eligible for a return. For more details, please refer to our Returns & Refund policy page.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com.