[EU Only] Phrozen Aqua 3D Printing Resin
Lead time: 2 weeks.
Phrozen Aqua 3D Printing Resin - Perfect for Colorful Miniatures
Phrozen Aqua 3D Printing Resins are developed to print with speed, producing high-precision 3D printed models and durable 3D printed parts that do not break easily.
- 【Low Shrinkage & High Precision】Phrozen Aqua 3D Printing Resins create high-quality prints with low shrinkage.
- 【Low Viscosity & Low Odor】Print & post-process all your 3D models with ease. Bonus: Your place won’t reek of resin fumes anymore.
- 【Applications】Create tough & resilient printed parts that can be used for painting or industrial applications.
Ｍodel Credit: @tigerskullrpg
Safety Data Sheet - Green(Download here)
Resin Profile (Click here)
- Weight: 500g/1kg/5kg per bottle
- Density: 1.12 g / cm3
- Viscosity: 125 cps
- Surface Hardness: 86 Shore D
- Tensile Strength at Break: 24 MPa
- Tensile Modulus: 21%
- Notched Izod Impact: 1.81 J/m
*All specifications have been tested in a laboratory. Please note that certain specifications may be subject to change without prior notice.
Make sure to preserve resin at room temperature. Store in dark and ventilated conditions.
After printing, please keep used resins in a closed & opaque bottle. Avoid mixing used resin with new resin.
Keep resin away from kids and away from direct sunlight exposure.
Wear gloves and masks when using resins. If this chemical contacts the skin or eye, wash with plenty of water.
DO NOT dump resin. Please cure it and treat it as general plastic garbage.
Shipping & Tariff
- In certain countries, you may require a chemical import license for purchasing resins. Please click here for more details.
- The purchase price does not include tariffs and shipping costs. Please note that we WILL NOT be providing a refund if a customer refuses to collect (or returns) their product(s) due to customs fees/duties and/or other related costs.
- Customers will be responsible for customs clearance in all countries except Thailand and Brazil. For customers in those countries, we are going to charge you in advance and pay on your behalf for any duties and taxes that are due on products purchased.
- Please note that the shipping cost will vary from country to country, please view our check-out page for the exact cost.
- For more information, please refer to our Shipping Policy page, or contact us at email@example.com.