Phrozen Beige-Flex 3D Printer Resin
Lead time: 1 week
As part of our standard resin collection, Phrozen Beige-Flex Resin has been specially designed for prototyping purposes. With its light color, this resin is also suitable for 3D printed figures as it is ideal for painting after the curing process.
【Low Shrinkage & High Precision】 Phrozen Beige-Flex Resins are developed for low shrinkage and high precision printing.
【Ideal for Miniatures】With its light color, Beige-Flex is perfect as a base color, allowing makers to easily paint and add colors to finish their detailed designs.
- 【Wide Application】Printed parts are tough and resilient. Phrozen Beige-Flex Resins make them a perfect match not only for painted models but also for industrial applications.
- Weight: 500g per bottle
- Density: 1.1 g / cm3
- Viscosity: 500-600 cps
- Surface Hardness: 68 Shore D
- UTS: 12 MPa
- EAB: 26 %
- Tensile Modulus: 1132 MPa
- Izod Notched Impact Strength: 5.3KJ/m2
*All specifications have been tested in a laboratory. Please note that certain specifications may be subject to change without prior notice.
- Make sure to preserve resin at room temperature. Store in dark and ventilated conditions.
- After printing, please keep used resins in a closed & opaque bottle. Avoid mixing used resin with new resin.
- Keep resin away from kids and away from direct sunlight exposure.
- Wear gloves and masks when using resins. If this chemical contacts the skin or eye, wash with plenty of water.
- DO NOT dump resin. Please cure it and treat it as general plastic garbage.
Shipping & Tariff
In certain countries, you may require a chemical import license for purchasing resins. Please click here for more details.
Phrozen currently only provides shipment services with FedEx and UPS.
The purchase price does not include tariffs and shipping costs. Please note that we WILL NOT be providing a refund if a customer refuses to collect (or returns) their product(s) due to customs fees/duties and/or other related costs.
Customers will be responsible for customs clearance in all countries except Thailand and Brazil. For customers in those countries, we are going to charge you in advance and pay on your behalf for any duties and taxes that are due on products purchased.
Please note that the shipping cost will vary from country to country, please view our check-out page for the exact cost.
Return & Warranty
Products can be returned within 14 calendar days from the date received. Product(s) can be exchanged within 30 calendar days from the date you received it if there is a manufacturing defect. To be eligible for an exchange, your item(s) must be unused and in the same condition as received with the original packaging. For more details, please refer to our Returns & Refund policy page.
All products purchased from the official website of Phrozen are warranted under different terms. Phrozen offers a one-year warranty for all our products except consumables and components; this includes the paraLED UV lights, LCD screen, FEP film, and build platform. All LCD screens for the Sonic Mini, Sonic Mini 4K, and Sonic 4K are covered under a 3-month warranty. For more details, please refer to our Warranty page.