Phrozen ABS-like 3D Printer Resin
Phrozen ABS-like Resins create high-resolution, sturdy 3D printed parts and are best for general modeling and industrial applications. With its light color, it is also exceptionally suitable for painting models such as 3D printed figures after the curing process.
* Phrozen provides a wide range of resins that can be used for a variety of purposes. Please refer to this link to decide which resin is best suited for your needs.
Viscosity: 77 cps
Tg: 70 °C
Elongation: 2 %
Break Value: 12 MPa
Surface Hardness: Shore 79D
I-Zod Impact: 2.32 KJ/m2
Volume: 500g per bottle
XY Planar Resolution: 0.050 mm
Z Resolution (Layer Height): 30-100um
Property: High hardness and toughness, and resolution. Its light color is suitable for post-process, like painting.
Ways to Rinse: Clean with alcohol spray with air gun
Suitable For: Phrozen 3D Printer Series
Applications: General modeling & Industrial prototype proofing
- Way to Rinse: Clean with alcohol spray with air gun. DO NOT immerse model into alcohol for long time.
- Use and preserve resins in room temperature, and in dark and ventilated conditions
- Shake well before each use
- After printing, please keep used resins in a closed & opaque bottle. Avoid mixing used resin with a new resin.
- Keep resin away from kids and away from direct sunlight exposure
- Wear gloves and masks during operation of resins. Wash with plenty of water if you get direct skin contact or eye contact with resins.
- DO NOT dump resin. Please cure it and treat it as general plastic garbage.
- After receiving your Phrozen resins, we strongly recommend you finish it as soon as possible as unopened resins only have a shelf life of one year
Shipping & Tariff
Lead Time: 1 week.
In certain countries, you may require a chemical import license for purchasing resins. Please click here for more details.
The purchase price does not include tariffs and shipping costs. Please note that we WILL NOT be providing a refund if a customer refuses to collect (or returns) their product(s) due to customs fees/duties and/or other related costs.
Customers will be responsible for customs clearance in all countries except Thailand and Brazil. For customers in those countries, we are going to charge you in advance and pay on your behalf for any duties and taxes that are due on products purchased.
Please note that the shipping cost will vary from country to country, please view our check-out page for the exact cost.
Return & Warranty
Products can be returned within 14 calendar days from the date received. Product(s) can be exchanged within 30 calendar days from the date you received it if there is a manufacturing defect. To be eligible for an exchange, your item(s) must be unused and in the same condition as received with the original packaging. For more details, please refer to our Returns & Refund policy page.
All products purchased from the official website of Phrozen are warranted under different terms. Phrozen offers a one-year warranty for all our products except consumables and components; this includes the paraLED UV lights, LCD screen, FEP film, and build platform. All LCD screens for the Sonic Mini, Sonic Mini 4K, and Sonic 4K are covered under a 3-month warranty. For more details, please refer to our Warranty page.