Sonic XL 4K: Import Files via Phrozen OS Interface•
Posted on July 27 2021
Importing Files via WiFi
2) Select the file from your device and upload it onto the 3D printer.
3) Click PRINT on Phrozen OS to initiate the printing process.
On this page, you will also see files that have previously been uploaded. Here, you can print out those files, select the resin profiles, or delete the files.
Importing Files via USB
1) After slicing your 3D prints in a slicer software and saving it as a .zip file, you now need to save the file on a USB drive.
2) Plug in the USB drive to the 3D printer. On the printer’s touch panel click on PLATES and then click on the USB icon. Select the 3D print you intend to print.
3) Make sure the resin you have selected is the one you intend on using.
4) If it isn’t, toggle through the menu by clicking the + and - icon on the touch panel, then click O to select the correct resin . After selecting the resin, click on the CHECK icon on top of the touch panel to initiate the printing process.
Sonic Mega 8K: Unboxing
With a printing area of 15" and a 43μm XY resolution, the Sonic Mega 8K trumps all other 3D printers on the market, producing 3D models that are al...Read More
Get to Know Your Sonic Mega 8K
Let’s take a few moments to familiarize ourselves with the hardware and components of the Sonic Mega 8K. You may find it helpful to bookmark this s...Read More
Sonic Mega 8K: Setting Up
In this article, we will guide you through the steps of setting up your Sonic Mega 8K LCD 3D printer before you get started with printing out your ...Read More