Sonic XL 4K: How to Connect & Set Up Resin Profiles•
Posted on July 27 2021
Connect Sonic XL 4K to Phrozen OS Interface
On the Printer
1) On the printer’s touch panel, select the WIFI button. Then make sure to connect to the same WiFi network as your computer or smartphone, or whichever device you intend to use to transfer over your files to the 3D printer. Type in your password, then click on CONNECT.
2) Once the Sonic XL 4K has successfully connected to the WiFi network, the IP address will be shown on top of the touch panel.
On the Computer or Smartphone
1) Open your web browser on your computer or smartphone, and type in the IP address as shown on the resin 3D printer.
2) You have now successfully entered Phrozen OS Interface! Now, you can start organizing your 3D files and resin profile settings!
Please make sure that you are directly connected to the router, mesh Wifi and Wifi extenders will not work.
Adjust Resin Profiles via Phrozen OS Interface on Sonic XL 4K
1) Once you have entered Phrozen OS Interface, click on PROFILE on the top right corner of the page.
2) Add, adjust, or choose the resin profiles, according to your needs.
Make sure that the layer height has been set the same way as it was in the slicer software. The LCD 3D printer will not read other settings from the slicer, except for layer height and anti-aliasing.
Sonic Mega 8K: Unboxing
With a printing area of 15" and a 43μm XY resolution, the Sonic Mega 8K trumps all other 3D printers on the market, producing 3D models that are al...Read More
Get to Know Your Sonic Mega 8K
Let’s take a few moments to familiarize ourselves with the hardware and components of the Sonic Mega 8K. You may find it helpful to bookmark this s...Read More
Sonic Mega 8K: Setting Up
In this article, we will guide you through the steps of setting up your Sonic Mega 8K LCD 3D printer before you get started with printing out your ...Read More